Something random ... (:

Lets say you hate Roc, but he likes you. You hate him because when you guys was little he would make fun of you wearing glasses. & how skinny you was.

Now you guys are starting Highschool. He dont recognize you at all. Because

1). You dont wear glasses.

2.) Your Confident. ( when you was little you would never talk )

3.) Your body is to die for !

4.) Every guy would try & holla at you.

5.) You havent saw Roc in years :o

YN POV ;

Tofays my first day of highschool ! Im so excited ! & I changed soo muuuch. & i dyed my hair ( Whatever color you want ) . & Anyways ! I gotta get ready for school ! 

You did your daily Hygiene routine. & also took a shower.

You was wearing a Love graphic sweater with some geo striped skinny jeans and some Black boots & Your hair was curly and Just perfect ! You grabbed your Backpack & your Samsung Galaxy S3 and went downstairs.

YM: Good morning YN ! You look beautiful.

Yn: Thanks ! & can we stop at starbucks?

YM: Sure. *grabs her car keys*

Yn: *waits outside*

(( TEXT CONVO ))

YFN: Ayeee My Baad Bisssshh! Were you at?!

Yn: Bouta go to starbucks ! Whht bouut youu ?

YFN: Bouta walk to school. Meet me at my locker !

Yn: Alrighty!

(( End ))

> At School <

ROCS POV:

I dont wanna be here right now. I hope Yn at this school. I will never forget her. i regret making fun of her when we was litttle :'/

YN POV:

I went to go meet up with YFN . I must admit today we was looking soo cuuuuuute !

YFN: Heey girrl! You look amazing.

Yn: Why thank you! You look beyond amazing! *No homo ish* Whats your first hour ?

YFN: Chemistry :o Wby ?

Yn: Geometry !

YFN: Uggh :/

Yn: Imma get to class.......

YFN: Text me hoe!

Yn: Alright, Bye My Nigggga.

You was walking to class. But then someone bumped into you.

Yn: Watch where the f*** you going !

??: Im sorry! Hello, my names Chresanto, but call me roc. & You are?

Yn: Yn. But call me ( your nickname ) You look familiar.

Roc: Oh, okay. Well, i gotta get to class. See ya around.

>> ROCS POV:

YN does go to this school ! She changed so freaking much! Shes SEXY! SEXY I TELL YA! She dont look like a nerd. . . AT ALL.

*walks in Geometry & sees Yn* .

Sits infront of YN.

YN POV:

Roc sounds familiar... hmm... i dont know... at the moment....... mhhhhnnnnn......

OMG, i remember him now... He use to bully me when we was kids. Ugghhh, I still hate him.

50MINS IN THE CLASS......

YN is sleeping & making little sounds...... Roc notice and he tries to wake you up , since the teacher is done with all that consequences. & stuff like that :p

Roc: YNN!!!

Yn: Shut up!

Roc: *yells* YN WAKE UP !

Yn: What? Why? Who?

Roc: *laughs*

Yn: Oh just you.

Roc: So you remember me now? *gets sad*

Yn: Duuhhh. How can i forget that? YOU TEASED ME BECAUSE I WORE GLASSES. & I WAS SKINNIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. I will never forget that.

Roc: Look Yn, im sorry. I truly am. Can i do anything to make it up?

Yn: Just leave me alone.

Roc: But i wanna talk to you.

Yn: Well i dont wanna talk you . *put her head on the desk*

Roc thinking: How can i show her how much im sorry? I truly am sorry for what i did to her when we was little. I feel like a bad person .......