Somewhere in California

*Chresanto*
I sat in the living room thinking to myself, why is it that I am so damn fine without a girlfriend? I mean I do have my best friend Crystal but that's a different scenario. I turned off the television and went upstairs to my room and put on my all white t shirt, some jean shorts and my all white nikes. I grabbed my car keys and my phone and went downstairs to leave. Before I walked out the front door I get a text message from Crystal saying that she wanted to meet up and go get lunch.
-I went to her house, and was welcomed with open arms as usual. Her mom Mrs. Johnson walked from the kitchen and gave me a hug. "Crystal should be down any moment now." She said walking back to where she was. "Okay,Chresanto..Lets go Im starving." Crystal said walking down her stairs in a tight fitted white dress. "Okay. Bye, Mrs. Johnson. " I said as we walked out, she was into her food so she waved us off. When we were in the car Crystal looked at me and said "Chres.. We have to find you someone to date. Yo ass is too damn lonely." She said laughing at me. "Nigga, Its not funny.. I actually have my mind on a special someone. " I said looking deep into her eyes. I think she noticed because she looked at me weird. "Chres , your 'girlfriend' is probably somewhere in California. Your just not looking hard enough." she said trying to make me cheer up. "Im looking.. Trust me. She's not just anyone she actually means something, I would do anything for her. I love you, Crystal. I mean her!" I said completely embarrassed, she smiled and kissed me a small kiss on my lips. And said "That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say to me." I smiled deep down, I was gonna marry her. We pulled off from her house and went to the mountains and stayed all night. And when ever we got a call from someone worrying we just simply said. "Somewhere in California."

Any Feedback?
Like,Comment and pm me for any imagines. I did this for all the fans and because I was thinking of a story and made it into a imagine. Hope you enjoyed it!😙