𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎:
𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧!
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗧𝗔𝗙𝗨, 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘: 𝟬𝟳:𝟮𝟬 𝗔𝗠

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Once upon a time, a baby flame has been brought into the world of darkness and light. "Congratulations it's a healthy baby girl!" The doctor chimed happily, the two parents, Tatsuki Yosuke & Tatsuki Yuzuki. The two parents smiled happily and they knew what they were going to name their precious baby girl.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗲 was her name.

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

Tatsuki Inoue, finally a 4 year old girl, meaning she'll get her Quirk/Gift today!

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟬𝟮 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

While her parents aren't home she only has maids to take care of her, but she was a pretty difficult child to handle since she will cry if they don't let her do something she wants. The girl wanted to play with her doll but her maids don't allow her to until she finishes eating her food.

She started screaming and crying while also demanding for her favorite doll and the maids finally got tired and grabbed her favorite doll and gave it to her. She gets feed while playing with her doll happily.

After finishing feeding her, she gets up from her seat and started to run around while screaming "I AM GOING TO GET MY GIFT TODAY!!!" She happily jumps around and decided to play some more.

Since her dad smokes so much she found some of her dads cigarettes and his lighter, she thought how she would pretend to be like him and you know what she did?

She takes out one of the cigarettes from packet, she attempts to light the fire on the cigar, but fails multiple times due to how scared she is that she will burn herself. After a few attempts she finally succeeds, but she burns herself, surprisingly it doesn't hurt but then...

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

The young Inoue got scared and started screaming, the maids come rushing to see what's going on only to see THAT A CHILD HAS HER WHOLE BODY COVERED IN FIRE

The maids run to find some water until it was too late, the girl sat down and the fire started spreading everywhere it didn't get any better in fact it didn't run out, it just kept spreading and spreading.