Prologue

Disclaimer: This story is purely a product of the authors imagination and does not reflect the authors views and attitude. Rest assured that the events and places of this story does not generally condemn nor blame the people or the places in reality. This story seeks to be of comfort towards a certain audience and not necessarily towards the general mass. If this story were to be associated with any person—dead or alive, please note that it was never the authors intention and it is purely coincidental.

Note:  I am only new to writing so there still might be some errors regarding my grammar, spelling or any other technical errors. I assure to you that i will keep my mind open for corrections so i can further expand my knowledge and enchance my writing skills. So please spread good or bad reviews about this story in a respectful manner. Let only good and positive things foster in our world.

Happy reading {*∆*}

___________________________________________

They say these are the golden years of your life. They say these years are the peak of our existence. Friends, love, and whatever stuff they call it, they say it all begins in your youth.

But i beg to differ. As a pessimistic and and extremely anti-social human, i guess you could imagine the amount of anxiety i had weeks before this very day. And kahit medyo OA and dramatic ang pa-dialogue, all of that was real.

Ever since i was a child, i've only went to school with a motive of graduating, have a job, and be rich. Thats it! Pero hindi pala ako nainform na this was a major death stay. Socializing was my absolute nightmare! So imagine getting up every day and awkardly trying to talk to some of your classmates that would always end up in chaos just because of the huge beads of sweats on my forehead and the intense trembling of my body.

"Amariah! What are you waiting for?"

Gosh i was so preoccupied with my thoughts that i forgot school was starting any minute now! God, Riah bakit ba ang daldal ng isip mo!

"Sorry mom i think i'll be skipping breakfast today...but i promise to eat later at school"

"As long as you eat ha?" My mom.

"Yes! Of course". I hurriedly put on my backpack and cheked myself a little. I noticed that my long wavy hair looked a bit messy so i just put on a headband and put on some stud earings. I also put on a little bit of lip tint and some perfume before going out. I may be introverted but that doesn't mean i don't have the right to feel pretty.

I said goodbye to my mom and went outside to find our driver waiting for me.

"Good morning, kuya manong"

"Good morning ma'am Riah, parang na la-late ka na ha?"our driver, kuya manong said.

"Oo nga eh. It took a long while for me to shake off my anxiety"

I entered the car and took a deep breath. I hope i will be okay later given that i'm already so anxious in the car.

"Ayy magiging okay lang yan ma'am, trust me"

"Thanks kuya manong."

When finally, we arrived in school, i said goodbye to kuya manong as i got out of the car.

"Take care kuya manong"

When i entered the school, i immediately noticed different groups of friends sorrounding the school grounds. How could they have friends that quickly? Ni hindi pa nga nagsisimula ang klase. That just makes my anxiety worse. Knowing that maybe i'll become an outcast. Again.

I was busy spectating everyone that i accidently bumped on to someone. And to make it worse, natapon ko pa ang hinahawakan niyang drink. So it went all over his uniform.