A Mini Me

~1st POV~

I woke up and looked around, I rubbed my eyes sleepily "Where Am I?" I murmured looking around. I turn around and my (E/C) eyes met green. I jump in surprise and herd laughter, I pouted and tried pushing Ayato. He grinned and poked my cheek, I pouted even more and pushed his hand away "Ayato-nii!" He smirked looking at me mischievously "What?" I grinned and poked his forehead "Tag! Your it!" I jumped off the bed and started running away. Ayato smiled and stood up "Oho! So you dare to challenge Ore-sama! Now you'll taste defeat!" He yelled chasing after me. I squealed in excitement and ran faster, I was about to take a turn when I spotted Shu. "Shu-nii!" I yelled as I jumped into Shu's open arms. He smiled and ruffled my hair "Morning (F/N)" I completely "Morning Shu-nii" he put me down carefully and bent down to my level "So what are you doing?" I blinked "Ah! I forgot! I'm playing tag with Ayato-nii! Bye Bye! See you later" I said running and waving at him. He waved back with an irritated smile at hearing Ayato's name.

I kept running and hid in the kitchen, I looked around and noticed a girl with blond hair and red pinkish eyes looking at me. "Shhh" I said putting a finger to my lips, the girl tilted her head in confusion, she crouched down and smiled "Hi, I'm Yui Komori, and who are you?" I smiled and held my small hand out "I'm (F/N) Sakamaki~" I said giving a toothy grin, my fangs gleamed as I grinned. She slightly paled a bit but kept smiling and shook my hand "N-Nice to meet you
(F/N)-chan" I nodded and watched her go back to doing whatever she was doing, being the small curious girl I was I peaked and saw her making some kind of food. "Ne ne, Yui-nee, what are you making?" I asked tugging on her sleeve, she smiled looking down at me. "I'm making Takoyaki for Ayato-kun" she patted my head She's so cute, nice, and innocent compared to her brothers, I thought she would be bratty but I guess I was wrong Yui thought to herself smiling even more "Oi! Chichinashi! Are those takoyaki's ready?" Ayato said entering "Chichinashi?" I murmured, Ayato herd me and smirked carrying me "Ha! Ore-sama won!" I pouted, Ayato just laughed "No fair!" Yui blinked in surprise, she had never herd Ayato laugh like that, he looked genuinely happy.

Ayato stopped smiling and glared at Yui "What are you doing? Aren't you suppose to make those Takoyaki's for Ore-sama?" He spat out, I looked at him scared and sniffled, Ayato looked me wide eyed "W-What happened?!" He asked panicking, I started to cry a little, Ayato looked at me worriedly and tried rocking me a big to see if I would calm down, I kept crying "Please tell me what's wrong" he pleaded, I sniffled and wiped my tears away. "Y-Your scary and mean Ayato-nii" Ayato's eyes widen "Why would you think that?" I look at him with my red and puffy eyes and then pointed at Yui "You yelled at Yui-nee, she's super nice and you yelled at her for no reason, you were so scary!" Ayato hugged me closing his eyes "I'm sorry for scaring you" "Will you promise to treat Yui-nee better?" Ayato nodded reluctantly. I smiled and hugged back, Yui was surprised, first of all she noticed that Ayato had dropped the Ore-sama, and was actually acting nice. She had saw a new side to Ayato and she kinda liked it. "So Chichinashi, are the Takoyaki ready?" He asked a bit calmer, Yui blinked and nodded "Yes they are" Ayato cheered and looked at me happily "Do you want to eat some Takoyaki?" I tilted my head in confusion "What's Takoyaki?" He gasped in mock horror "You need some immediately" he said grabbing one ball of Takoyaki, he blew on it so it wouldn't be to hot and fed me it.

I blinked and chewed on it "It's wedicious!" I said finishing it, Ayato chuckled and ruffled my hair "I knew you would like it! Don't tell anyone but you're definitely Ore-sama's favorite sibling~" I grinned happily "Really?!" He smiled "Really" I cheered happily. We scarfed down some Takoyaki, Yui sweat dropped smiling She's like a small girl version of Ayato-kun She thought as she watched us eat. She sat down and smiled looking at us, I blinked and stopped smiling as I noticed that Yui wasn't eating any, I crawled on top of her and sat on her lap grabbing one "Don't you like Takoyaki?" She shook her head "No, that's no it, I do like them but I made them for Ayato-kun" I frowned "Eat, you should try it, it's really good! See?" I said eating it and smiling in bliss, she giggled as I grab another one and feed it to her, she ate it and smiled "You're right (F/N)-chan, it's good" I grin "Told you so!" Ayato pouted getting jealous, I noticed and crawled off Yui's lap and sat on Ayato's instead. "Say Ahh~" I said grabbing another, he complied "Ahhh~" I fed it to him and he ate it happily. I smiled and snuggled closer to him, Ayato smiled softly and ruffled my hair "Yeah, your definately my favorite, your just like a mini me" he murmured.