Little Miss Popular (Part 2)

Laito grabbed me by the hand and took me to class, the teacher had arrived a while later and stared at me "Who is she?" Laito grinned "She's my little sister, don't worry she's an obedient girl so she won't cause trouble." The teacher stared at me, I gave him a smile, he smiled back and nodded. "She can stay" Laito cheered "Hear that (Nickname)? You can stay here!" I grinned happily. Soon class started.

~Timeskip~

Some time later the teacher had a question to the class and nobody knew the answer. "Anyone?" The teacher asked. I raised my hand grinning from ear to ear "What is it little one?" The teacher asked fondly "The answer is No, they're not equal to eachother" the teacher looked at me in surprise "You're right" Laito sighed "What has Reiji been teaching you?" He muttered. The teacher patted my head, I smiled and hugged nuzzling him. Everyone got jealous and started glaring daggers at him especially Laito. The teacher simply gave a smug smile.

~Timeskip~

It was Their free period, we sat somewhere outside, Ayato and Kanato were there, along with a mob of girls behind the trees. "Open wide~" Laito said holding a slice of apple. "Ahh" I opened my mouth and bit down chewing. While I ate I noticed Emi, she looked tired and hungry, I grinned grabbing my lunch, which Jiji-nii had made for me. I hopped off Laito's lap "I'm going to talk with my friend" Kanato and Laito were going to protests but Ayato smiled ruffling my hair. "Ok, but be careful kiddo, if you need help just call us with this" he took out a phone. I looked at it curiously but smiled back at him. "Ok Ayato-nii" he smiled, Kanato then poked my cheek "Hey (nickname)-chan, I'll give Teddy to you so you're not alone, take good care of him ok?" I nodded grinning, Kanato handed me Teddy. Although I was young I knew that Teddy was special to him. I kissed Kanato's cheek and waved goodbye as I ran to Emi.

~Ayato's Pov~

Laito frowned "A-Are you sure about it? Maybe we should follow her just to make sure...." He stood up and started walking. I sighed grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him down to the grass. "Yes I'm sure, she'll be fine" Laito stared at (nickname) retreating figure, he sighed and pouted finally sitting down. Kanato looked dead than happy and it kept changing. Guess he's missing Teddy but happy because of the kiss (nickname) gave him. Tch, I w-wanted a kiss too.... "Mou, your such a lucky guy Kanato, getting kissed by (nickname)" Kanato smirked "Hmmm~ You're jealous? You know, you shouldn't be surprised. After all, we all know I'm (nickname)'s favorite!" Kanato smiled smugly. I growled, I felt something weird in my chest. Was this what humans call jealousy? No it couldn't be, after all Ore-sama is truly (nickname)'s favorite.....right?