2 Part 3

Ishan turned around and was about to go but Shubman hold his hand pulled him towards his chest and said in a low voice.

Shubman : you never leave me alone, Har bakt tum mere ankho ke samne rheto ho mere zhen me rheto ho. Achha tell me how I can not be distracted while studying tum ghar atte hi Yash ke room me gush jatte ho. Even in sports practice all I think about is you Ishan. It's not easy ishan it's not.

There was no response from Ishan they both where just staring at each other deeply while holding hands after few minutes Ishan was the first to broke the eye contact and said.

Ishan:
But..... me abhi bhi Yash ke side pe hu

After saying he ran from there leaving shubman behind standing still.

At corridor

Yash: it's not a big deal yarr sab ke complain hote hai hamari bhi toh kitni hui hai or waise bhi shubman ko Mahan banne ki kya jarurat thi.

Ishan Haa na kya jarurat thi.

As they were walking a girl name Sara came to them.

Sara : hey, hii tum log fresher ho right. So maybe I could show you some places umm...... library ya some good spots waise I'm a lot impressed with you guys achha maza chakhaya tum ne us Rohan ko waise you're shubman younger brother (said looking at yashasvi) so why not hang out with us during lunch?

Ishan and Yash both stared at each other then looked at Sara.

Sara: or Haa shubman ko bhi inform kar dena iss pal ke bare me please ( said while blushing).

Yash : no it's OK we are fine come on ishu.

Yash then intertwined their hand and started walking shubman was passing by they both stares at each other then shubman gaze fell on ishan and Yash intertwined hand Ishan followed his gaze and found shubman was staring at their intertwined hand so ishan started to struggle to take his hand away from Yash grip but was in vain.

Next day morning at college

Sara : Shubman ka attention panne ke Lia na roj roj naye earrings phenne padte hai Lakin wo mujhe notice hi nhi karta and yeah this transparent nail paint all this for shubman.

Ishan simply rolled his eyes. They then went to dance practice and there Sara instead of dancing she was busy in writing something on his palm. Ishan noticed and asked being confused.

Ishan: kya kar rhi hai

Sara : check this out. Shubsara, shubman and Sara isn't it cute? ( said blushing)

Skip to lecture

In the lecture instead of focusing on lectures ishan was day dreaming and writings something on the last page of his note book and smiling. Yash noticed and shook him then ishan came to reality.

Ishan thought to himself : what the heck Ishan what you are thinking about seriously you are thinking about that...... that shubman remember you don't like him he is your enemy but...... but he said he he crazy about me he always think about me what if I also started to like him? What I fall for him too? But ishan you hate enemies to lovers ahhhhhhh it's so frustrating ahhhhhhh.

Like this the day end for our cutie ishn always thinking about shubman and that word hate enemies to lovers kept ringing in his mind so he took out his diary and started writing whatever came in his mind in the form of poem imagining shubman to calm his mind a little.

I hate enemies to lovers
But that can be a kind of lie.
Because I hate how perfect you are which kinda makes you my dream guy
I just wanna smash your face when you look at other and get shy
I don't know what is it, it's just me or my jealously.
However letting go of my desire because we are just an enemy.
That smirk on your face that annoys me to my core.
But what annoy me the most is that I crave for that smirk more and more.
The smile on your face every time damn that make me suffer
I hate enemies to lovers

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Dekho guys poem pe matt jana apki author ko itna hi achha likhne Atta hai ise high expectations na rakhe 😅

BTW stay tuned

Love you 💋