5

At night ishan and yashasvi was doing his college work then Mrs. Gill came to them with mango seeing mango ishan got excited and said.

Ishan : mangoes, aunty you are the best.
Then he started eating mango like a kid after sometime shubman came there with his shake and sat there staring at ishan. Then he picked the slice of mango which was half eaten by ishan and ate that staring directly into ishan eyes. Ishan looked down blushing avoiding his eyes.

Nest day at college

Ishan was walking while day dreaming then shubman pulled him in an open empty classroom. Ishan got scared by sudden pull but soon relaxed as he knew it was shubman. They both stated at each other then shubman leaned forward to kiss ishan and ishan closed his eye feeling shubman rough lips on his soft one. The kiss was so soft full of love, no lust, no aggression just pure. After few minutes they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eye and shyly and slowly pushed shubman and ran from there.

At night
Shubman was the first to send message

Shubman : hii
                                      Ishan : hii

Shubman : so checking my profile

                                  Ishan : how do -------                                  you know?

Shubman : because I'm doing the same 😅

They both smiled. Like this they both talked so many things for an hour then wished each other good night. This side ishan was blushing mess and hiding his face in with pillow. On the other side shubman was smiling while moving on bed from one side to other and soon they both drifted to their dreamland.

Next day ishan came to Yash house for doing homework.

Ishan: umm.. Aunty Yash hai?

Mrs. Gill : nhi wo toh school se hi chla gya beta.

Ishan: oh

Mrs. Gill : are apni Nani ke yaha hi gya hi ske cousin aye hai hum bhi whi jaa rhe hai.

Ishan : actually mujhe homework me help chaiye thi. Waise shubman hai?

Mr. Gill: Haan beta wo hai uske exam hai toh wo nhi jaa rha jao uske pass help kar dega wo or Haa usse disturb Matt karna beta ( said while patting his head)

Ishan : OK uncle ( said while showing 😁)

Then ishan went toward shubman room opened the door and entered and kept his book on the table on which shubman was studying. Shubman as soon as he saw ishan he got up from the chair pulled ishan towards him and leaned forward to kiss his lips but the gate flashed open there standing Mrs. Gill they both quickly back away from each other.

Mrs. Gill : Shub me jaa rhi hu ishan se theek se baat karna or uski homework me Har kar dena.

Shubman : OK mom

After Mrs. Gill left the room ishan slightly slapped shubman's chest and said.

Ishan: itni jaldi kya rehti hai tumhe everytime horny

  Shubman pulled ishan on his chest

Shubman : Baby it's not my mistake I can't control when I'm around you. ( he said while touching his lips with his thumb)  jaan let's continue what we were doing ( leaned and said in ishan ear)

Ishan : you Mr. Fucking gill ( ishan pushed him)

They both started to run around room and ended up falling on the bed ishan at the bottom and shubman on top of him their eye met and locked then slowly shubman came close to ishan's lip and ishan closed his eye but Yash came that moment

Yash : tum yaha iske sath

They both looked in the direction of voice and got shocked ishan quickly pushed shubman and stand up.

Yash : me tumhare Lia wha se jaldi nikal kar Aya or tum-----

Ishan : yash let me explain

Yash : Ishan humara packt hua tha no lie

Ishan : technically I didn't lie mene bss bataya nhi tumko

Yash : humare beech me technical Kab se Anne laga.

Yash then came in front of shubman puchne him in the nose and ran from there locked  himself in his room. Ishan ran behind him but before he could do anything the door was closed.

Ishan: Yash, Yash please darwaza khol, yash please ek bare meri baat sunle Yash please at leat let me explain please Yash ek baar darwaza khol de Yash please please yaha ( he banged the door and said)

Yash didn't opened the door he sat their and started crying while keeping his head on his knee then shubman came there

Shubman : ish-----

Ishan : mene bola Tha ki ye shi nhi hai tumhare influence me aake I screwed out. I lost him because of you. I hate you shubman. I hate you, hate you( he shouted angrily)

Again he started crying harshly wiped his tear looked at shubman with anger and ran from there leaving shubman behind who also had tear in his tear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned guys

Take  care
Love you 💖