Typical day with the OHSHC

It was the beginning of a typical day in the survey corps. Tamaki was being loud and idiotic until someone upset him, where he spent the next 30 seconds in a corner silently. Honey was busy searching for sweets, and Mori was busy making sure he didn't get in trouble. (Levi radar) Hikaru and Kaoru were pulling pranks (and getting chased by the prankee's.) Kyoya was doing something sinister that made his glasses shine, and last but not least, Haruhi was actually doing something productive. Used to working around the house, Haruhi was helping with meals and cleaning. Naturally, she became the Corporal's right hand woman because she was seemingly the only person who cared about hygiene. (Also the only sane person.)

"Hikaru, Kaoru. Do you WANT the Corporal to beat you up?" Haruhi asked. 

"Well you see, as long as we don't make a mess, and don't pull pranks on the higher ups, we don't get beaten up. Those cadet guys are pretty easy to prank." Hikaru said, nonchalant.

The twins surrounded Haruhi in a mischievous side hug thing. (you know what I'm talking about)

"Say, Haruhi. Let's play a game." Kaoru said slyly.

Haruhi turned and walked away. "No way."

"HARUHI! HOW ABOUT YOU PLAY A GAME WITH ME?" Tamaki yelled from the the corner.

"No way in hell, Senpai." Haruhi harshly rejected. (For obvious reasons, lets be honest.)

Needless to say, Tamaki returned to his corner. 

"Oh come on Haruhi. If you win, we'll behave with no more pranks and we'll do our work." Hikaru begged. 

"Fine. What is it."

"Oh, it's simple. Basically you have one month-" Kaoru started

"To plan a giant prank on Levi." Hikaru finished.

"No."

"You already said yes." The twins high fived. 

Meanwhile, Kyoya was hard at work, surprisingly at the gates at the wall. 

"No, sir. You aren't allowed in unless you pay 100 000 of whatever currency is here. Or, you can bring a trade of information on titans, food, or other supplies."

Another dejected titan turned and walked away from the wall, where Kyoya was... tolling the titans?

Erwin was watching from afar, clearly both shocked and impressed. The smart young lad put a toll that the titans couldn't pay, and they accepted that. He was keeping them busy, and if they did happen to scrounge up enough to pay the toll, the survey corps could easily take down one titan at a time. 

"Brilliant." He thought. "I can't believe that that works... I think we'll keep him. Those three though..." He looked towards the twins and tamaki. "They're just a bunch of hanji's." 

He looked on as Levi and a broom stormed out to where the twins and tamaki were messing around. Levi appeared to be yelling a string of four letter words at them. He then proceeded to knock each one out by hitting them with a broom, and carrying them to the top of the wall, where he then woke them up with water. Each troublemaker was given a mop to hold, which then had ropes attached to either side. He secured the ropes on top of the wall, and threw each boy off the wall, still holding the mop. Basically, they were hanging off a pull-up bar over a mass of titans. 

Erwin chuckled and walked away, sitting down at his desk. He pulled out a comb, and began to brush his eyebrows.