Chapter 2

Shiv is in his cabin, checking the case files that he is investigating.

He receives a call from his mother. answers the phone, saying, "Hello, Mom."

"Shiv are you busy"

"No mom" replied shiv

"Shiv, can you come home early today?" his mother asks.

Frowning, Shiv asks, "Is there anything wrong, Mom?"

"No, nothing. We just need to talk to you, that's all," she replies.

"Okay, Mom, I'll try," Shiv responds.

"Okay, Shiv, bye," his mother says before ending the call."

After ending the call, Shiv puts his phone in his pocket and calls a constable. He then goes with the constable to investigate.

By 6, he completed his work and started for home on his bike. After reaching, he parked his bike in the veranda.

Entering the house, he saw his father watching the news.

His mother noticed him entering the house."Shiv, you're home. How was your day?" she asked, handing him a glass of water.

"Good, Mom," he replied.

"Okay, go freshen up and come back. I'll bring something to eat," she told him.

Nodding, he went inside his room.After freshening up, he returned and sat on the sofa, taking the snack plate his mom had brought.

Shiv, whenever we bring up the topic of marriage, you always say 'not now.' But now, you should consider getting married.If you love someone, tell us. Otherwise, marry the girl we suggest. Said his mom sternly

"Shiv raised his eyebrows, surprised by his mom's strong persistence. He turned to his father, who shrugged and turned away leaving to deal with his mom

Sighing, Shiv asked, "What happened, Mom? Suddenly..."

"Nothing happened. First, tell us, do you love any girl?" his mom replied.

"No, Mom," Shiv replied.

"Okay, tomorrow we are going to see a girl," his mom told him, shocking him.

"Mom, why so sudden? And I didn't say anything about seeing a girl," Shiv protested.

"You're 30, Shiv. When will you marry? We want to see you happy, have someone in your life," his mom explained.

"Ok mom" replied shiv

Shiv is a 30-year-old ACP specializing in crime in Vizag. His father ashok has a leather business in Vizag, and his mother sailaja is a housewife. He has a sister sirisha who is married and now living in the US.

Hope you liked the chapter
Please vote and comment