Winter lord

Previously on squad chaos

Right when they were so thrilled and excited because they were nearing to the Blizzard cross, the border that separates Glacion from Selenia, they were caught in some unexpected events.
The wagon was stopped as its wheels froze along with the legs of the horses, seemingly done by a strange person standing not so far from the wagon with their sword pierced into the ground, which formed the ice that stopped the wagon.
As for the squad members, after getting off the wagon ,trying to summon their weapons, to fight back, it became impossible which shocked them to their core, terrified.
That’s when they realized what’s hovering above their head, A gigantic Ice shield, hovering above their head covering the whole area seemingly the reason for them unable to summon their weapons.

Present:

All of them were taken in shock, as they all looked up as per what Ky said and saw the huge ice shield hovering above them.

Ky: *He narrows his eyes as he tried to look at it carefully,  and then gasps widening his eyes* There is someone.. on it..

That’s when everyone noticed the person standing on the ice shield as well.

Horus: *He suddenly realized what this is, as he gasped in shock and looked at Sha* They are the winter generals. *He blurted it out right away*

Aly: Holy… crap… *She says hearing Horus, as she thought we are done for*

Kraton: Ms.Sha, What do we do now? *He asks hastily *

Margarette: There’s only 2 of them.. Shouldn’t there be 5?

Jiao: Don’t jinx it, 2 of them is more than enough..

Sha: We should let them know we are not bad guys.. *She looks down, and side to side with the corner of her eyes, and then looks at the person with the sword, as she stepped forward as if she was trying to go the person*

Shiroi: *He suddenly walked through the squad and grabs Sha’s hand stopping her and walked past her*

Sha: hunh? *She gasped confused as to why shiroi stopped her and is walking forward, she opens her mouth to say something but she remains silent*

Shiroi: *He runs his right hand through his hair, releasing his mana and freezing it styling his hair as he walked forward and stop in front of everyone facing the person holding the sword*

Person standing on the shield: *As he was looking down at everyone, as soon as he saw shiroi, he quickly undoes his spell, leading the ice shield to suck in under his feet*

Everyone at once looked up confused  as to why suddenly the shield went away.“hunh?”

Person standing on the shield: *As soon as the shield disappears he quickly jumps down as he landed right next to the person with the sword, as soon as he landed, the person with the sword took their sword out undoing the spell as the ice disappears releasing everyone.

Everyone was so confused as it all was happening so fast.

Both of them are in a dark cape that covers their body, and a cape hoodie that’s covering their head. As for their faces, we can see nothing but a smooth surface of Ice.

Person who just landed next to the person with the sword, slowly takes off his hoodie cap revealing his hair as the ice mask on his face crumbled as if it got sucked down into thin air. He then slowly, lowers his gaze as if he was paying respect to Shiroi. “We humbly apologize, we didn’t realize You were on board, Winter lord”  Both of them strangers slightly bowed at Shiroi’s presence referring him as the winter lord.