The One True King.

Previously in squad chaos

They all were in shock after finding out that Shiroi Haikken is in fact the winter lord, leader of Winter generals. Sha did throw a little bit of tantrum for Shiroi not telling them about his identity but Shiroi apologized saying it was confidential. It took them a few hours to reach the border of Northern glaciers where they dropped off Margarette and Kraton.

That was when Kraton realized that the people who dropped him off at Talus when he was a kid, saving him.. was none other than Sha and her father King Andrexus.

After dropping them off, the squad headed towards The cold front (Shiroi's territory) as their destination was Haikken mansion.

Also, Horus appeared in Borathin. Yoshida didn't seem too shocked as if he was expecting him. He welcomed Horus with a smile.

Present

Borathin - At Yoshida's Study.

Yoshida, Battyan and Horus were at Yoshida's study. Seemingly Horus has come to Yoshida with something he needs.

Yoshida: *He was sitting at his table, with Horus on the opposite seat* You may start.

Horus: hmm.. *He looks at Yoshida with a serious look, before he stands up and takes a book from his backpack* I believe that you have the 1st book of this spell. *He didn't wait to roam around the bush*

Yoshida: *As soon as he landed his eyes on the book, he narrows his eyes and then looks at Horus* You figured it out.. hunh..

Horus: Of course. *He places the book on the table as he leans towards the table resting his hands on the edge of the table* Darkbearers were out, and then you came to the surface. You could have just used your own power to summon the darkbearers back to your realm. But unfortunately you came across Ms.Sha Aqua, that's when your plan was shaken up. Their power didn't summon back the darkbearers into the realm, instead it kept perishing them. In order to save them you had no choice but to perish them as well.

Yoshida: *He narrows his eyes as he rested his elbows on the table, holding his both hands together against his mouth as he listened to Horus*

Horus: And then.. you disappeared.. right after we found a stranger with a wound that had lava drops surrounded. It wasn't you who did that, so Who else could it be than Your own brother.. Yamada.. and then when you disappeared.. I figured you came back to Borathin and that the first thing you would look after you get here would be this spell.. *He taps the book that he kept on the table* The spell of Eternal perish. A spell that can suck in all the darkbearers at once, saving AquaTerra from this threat and weakening the force of our enemies in one go. But unfortunately this spell was so extreme.. It was written in 2 books. One hidden in Borathin and one hidden in AquaTerra. This book right here *He taps the book again as his voice deepens* is the one that was hidden in AquaTerra. And you already have the one that's hidden in Borathin. *He then leans back standing straight as he crossed his arms* Why do you think.. both books were hidden in two realms? Does it require anything? If you have read the book you have.. you might have figured it out.