the visit

After Germany was "punishing" the Italian. someone knocked on the door. The German took off the hand cuffs and puts on some clothes. The Italian tries to get up. "Ahhh it hurts! "the Italian yells. Italy gets kissed by Germany and puts on his clothes. The same person knocks on the door. "Coming" Germany yells. He goes downstairs and opens the door. "konichiwa Germany"Japan smile while saying that."hallo japan""may I come inside?""of course" the german gets out the Japanese's way and lets him in. Japan looks around the house and smiles."Gemany where is prussia and italy?" Germany closes the door and sits on the couch"prussia isnt here he's with Austria and Italia is in my room"

Japan thinks about the yaoi he wrote about them and blushes"oh...is that so"germany nods "germany do you like italy?"Germany blushes lightly and nods. Japan smiles and sits next to germany "when are you going to tell him?""when im ready" japan smiles and goes to the kitchen and makes riceballs. Germany goes to his bedroom and sees italy changing. Germany smiles and gles to the Italian "italia are you okay?"
"im in a bit of pain but I'm fine"Italy kisses him and smiles ti amo amore. Germany smiles and kisses him back.