the sleepover

Japan had suppose to be cooking but really he was writing more of his yaoi he heard enough from what germany said "I need more details."japan sighs and goes to germany's bedroom door. Knock knock. Germany stopped kissing italy and opens the door. "Japan whats wrong?"
"May I spend the night here?" Germany smiles"Of course" japan smiles and goes back to the kitchen. Germany closes the door but not completely and comtinues kissing italy and italy moans softly. Germany smiles"lets go downstairs and not leave japan alone" Italy nods "okay germany
thinks if he should call france for advice but he is most likely to in a bar with england or with the trio. Germany sighs and italy looks at him "germany. Hey germany are you okay?""im fine just thinking" italy hugs him. Japan looks at them and keeps writing his fanfic he now reahed his 10th chapter and germany and italy still dont know.japan tries not to act like a fanboy because he might think that they will say that he is creepy so he just acts normal.
Japan thinks if he can get germany drunk he might go all dirty on italy but we all know that will be difficult since germany can handle 10 beers and they will need at least 3 packets of beer to make that german drunk. Japan thinks about what he can do to make that german like that. Is he thinking what we are thinking?