𝟒.𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐋

|her innocent acts always end up fueling his desires|

------------------🎀-----------------

A U T H O R' S P O V

Anurag's deep, morning
voice sliced through the air with a dangerous edge.

"Throw the bundle of cash on his face" he growled into the phone, his tone dripping with raw intensity.

"He'll speak it off" he added, his words laced with a simmering heat that sent shivers down his P.A's spine.

As he lounged on the couch, his legs sprawled comfortably, clad in snug black gym shorts. His torso was bare, revealing the defined lines of his physique, adding to his allure.

With focused intensity, his eyes remained glued to the laptop screen, his fingers dancing over the keyboard in a rhythm.

"But Sir what if he-" His P.A's interruption was met with a dismissal as Anurag's sigh, signaled impatience, swiftly ending the call before returning his attention back to the laptop screen.

Suddenly his cat who was playing on the couch jumped and ran away making him avert his gaze from the laptop.

His eyes turned dark seeing her, slowly walking down the stairs while taking every step like she will fall or is trying to do that on purpose to stay away from him ,even after knowing that her destiny is him.

A side of his lips curved up seeing the way she tugged up the strands of her smooth hair behind her ears,before finally placing her feet off the last stair.

He placed the laptop back on the couch before opening g his legs more wide while still scanning her every move.

'why does she always look so unrealistic like the fairies she used to tell me about, do she even know that right now she is looking eatable as fu-k, and her those naive moves will just make it more difficult because it's getting hard for me to control the urge to devour her every inch already,
ahhh fck her ,fck me' his eyes romed on her small body hungrily ,while his dirty thoughts never left him.

He cursed himself again and again for giving her those clothes and not just a towel.

'maybe it's too much, but it's not my fault that my kitty is heavenly beautiful' his right sense of mind fought with the lustful one, loosing the real him.

Akansha slowly looked around the hall to finally meet his hungry gaze which made her quickly look down in nervousness.

Anurag chuckled, and with a swift moment he got off the couch, taking his counted steps toward his little kitty.

As soon as he stood infront of her she took a step back, making him poke his inner cheeks.

"Ahh..." A squirm left her mouth when he suddenly picked her in bridal style.