+1

"Honey!" Heeseung said walking inside the small house they owned.

Heeseung looked around for his wife but he was no where to be seen. 'Maybe he went out' Heeseung thought. This isn't the first time Niki had suddenly gone missing though. Someone was trying to take him, Heeseung had an idea who it was but didn't want to accuse someone.

Niki walked in and saw Heeseung sitting on the couch waiting. 

"Baby?" Niki asked

Heeseung got up and hugged him. 

"I thought they took you" Heeseung said 

Niki stood there in shock. 'SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TAKE ME' Niki thought to himself panicking 

"What do you mean?" Niki said as calmly as he could.

"I think someone is trying to take you away from me, kinda like revenge" Heeseung said

Niki felt uncertainty as Heeseung explained further.

"So you think your old classmate is trying to kill me because he want revenge on you from jays death?" Niki said surprised 

"Yes" Heeseung said calmly

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW ARE YOU SO CALM I MIGHT DIE" Niki yelled and stormed up the stairs.

'I love him but damn' Heeseung thought

Heeseung walked up the stairs and hugged his crying wife. 

"I have to be calm or I won't be focused enough to stop it from happening of course I'm worried about you every minute I have to go to work" Heeseung said softly "I love you so much Riki"

Niki smiled "I love you too, and I'm so scared Heeseung" 

"I know you are baby, I will protect you" Heeseung reassured his wife 

Heeseung pulled away from the hug. He cupped Niki's face into his hands and kissed his nose softly. Niki giggled finally calming down. 

A few hours later

Niki wore his apron and cooked. He had learned how to cook so he could feed his busy husband who was always working. Due to the issue of somebody trying to take Niki he had to stop working for a little while. He was bored every day without his husband and when his husband was home he never spent time with him.

"Baby come have dinner!" Niki yelled

Heeseung walked downstairs quietly. He ate his food in silence looking at his phone the entire time. When he finished he left his dishes on the table and walked back upstairs. 

Niki felt that Heeseung never spent time with him. He wanted to invite Jake and Sunoo over but heeseung insisted it would be too dangerous for them. 

Niki sat by himself eating his dinner. He felt like crying, he felt so alone all the time, although there were times when Heeseung was there but most of the time he was alone. He felt like he was the only one putting effort into their relationship since they got married about a year ago.

Niki cleaned up the house and walked upstairs. He washed up and ly in bed. Heeseung ly in bed next to the younger. 

"I know I have been busy lately love, but I promise once I finish finding a way to protect you we will spend more time together" Heeseung said

"How long do I have to wait Heeseung! You have always promised you would be there for me and "spend more time with me" but never to! Do you really even love me?" Niki cried

Heeseung looked at Niki in shock. 'How could he think I don't love him!'

"Of course I love you baby" Heeseung said "I know I have been busy but we need the income"

Niki got out of bed. Tears streamed down his face.

"Tomorrow I'm going to stay somewhere else" Niki said

Heeseung looked at him in shock, his eyes getting a little teary

"You mean so much to me! I always put you first but still end up feeling alone in the end! I need someone in my life that can be there for me more than just after work!" Niki yelled and cried more.

"Baby, I never intentionally want you to feel that way, I'm so sorry I didn't notice it before. Please forgive me baby" Heeseung begged

"No, not this time Heeseung. I can't take this anymore, I need someone and I know that you won't keep your promise, you never keep your promises!" Niki cried 

Niki walked downstairs and ly on the couch. After an hours he finally fell asleep.

Heeseung got up and carried his wife to there bed. He changed the locks on the door so Niki couldn't leave. He needed him to stay safe at home.

Authors Note: This chapter is kind of boring and I'm sorry but it will get more interesting I promise.

Tysm for reading this chapter. I really enjoyed the storyline I wrote so I decided to make a continuation of it. Sadly the "happy" couple is getting into an argument.

LYSM POOKIES 💗