+2

Niki pov

I woke up in bed. I walked downstairs and saw Heeseung cooking, when Heeseung saw me he ran up to me.

"Baby I'm so sorry for not spending enough time with you, you mean everything to me and I don't want to loose you" Heeseung said smiling softly at Niki

Niki had tears in his eyes staring at the love of his life.

"I'm so sorry for being too sensitive I know your just trying to protect me" I said smiling 

Heeseung pulled me into a tight embrace, this was what I missed, my comfort place.

Narrator pov

Niki sat at the table and ate with his husband. Heeseung stared at his wife lovingly watching him eat with such happiness. This is what he missed seeing his wife in joy over the simple meal he could make. He missed his wife dearly and knew once he could protect him he would spend all his time with him.

+

Niki walked outside to get the mail, a man grabbed his wrist and dragged him into his van. The man wore a mask and tied up Niki's hands, legs, and covered his mouth with a cloth. He threw Niki in the back of his van and drove off making sure the house doors were closed.

+

Heeseung came back from work.

"Baby I'm home!" Heeseung called

There was not answer

"Niki!" Heeseung yelled again.

'Maybe he's asleep' Heeseung thought

He walked into there room and didn't see Niki there. Heeseung began to panic and looked all around the house. He couldn't find his wife. 'He must've taken him' Heeseung thought.

+

Niki saw a light come into the back of the van as the man opened it. The man grabbed Niki's hair and dragged him out the van. Niki's legs hit the ground and scraped along the floor as the man dragged him into a dark room.

The man untied Niki only to tie his arms and legs onto a chair. He took the cloth off Niki's face.

"Hello" the muffled man's voice said.

To Niki his deep voice sounded forced like it was hard for him to maintain.

"H-hi" Niki responded 

"I missed you" the man said.

Niki recognized the voice and felt tears come down his face.

"..."

Authors Note:

Haha you guys thought I would tell you yet!? Some chapters will be shorter than others but it will be worth the wait. I think I'm going to make 10 chapters in total or so. I hope you guys like this series it's one of my favorite plots of done.

What did you think of the chapter?

I do have another book in my drafts that will be apart of a series as well. 

LYSM POOKIES <3