ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

The Hero Of the Galaxy

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

April.

"Okay, [Name]. It's your first day at UA so try making lots of friends, okay?" Your mom spoke, fixing the collar of your uniform while you were tying your shoelaces.

"I will!" You smiled, letting your mom fix your hair a bit more since it was always messy before fixing your signature cap, you aren't going anywhere without it since it was your dad's cap. 

Speaking of dad,  your father suddenly showed up, carrying a wrapped lunch box in his hand while wearing an apron that said "Father of the Year'.

"Don't forget your lunch box! Oh and also your pocket money!" Your dad then handed your packed lunch to you before giving you some pocket money which you gladly accepted it.

"I won't be coming with [Name] again, right?" Ochobot joined, hiding behind his owner while looking nervous at the thought of going with you to school. 

Your mother smiled after hearing Ochobot's words, making her turn to look at the Power Sphere. "Of course you won't, we'll be leaving again later since Admiral Tarung still needs us back in TAPOPS."

Now that made Ochobot sigh in relief, finally showing his robot circular body to them. "Thank god... I was worried I might go with her again... She can take care of herself!"

"She's still my little girl!"

"Dad..." You whined, hurrying to put your packed lunch in your bag and scurrying towards the front door.

"I'm still talking, young lady!" 

"I'm gonna be late!" A grumble was heard from you before you opened the front door, said a quick goodbye to your parents, and walked out. Of course, not before hearing your parents say good luck... It was nice to have such loving parents.

You jogged towards the front house, seeing your best friend was by the gate since you two decided to go to UA together as usual. 

"Izuku!" 

Hearing you call his name, Izuku turned his head. Seeing you running towards him with a smile. "Ah,[Name]! Good morning!"

"Morning!" you chirped, holding the strap of your bag with excitement. "You ready for your first day?"

"Yeah! Come on or else we'll be late!"

。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈• 。゚

"Class 1-A.... 1-A..." 

You and Izuku were now looking for your classrooms since you were both assigned to the same section, thankfully. The school hallways were so big, even the doors were big like a giant is also part of the class.