16. Panic Attack

A/ N - Finally, I am really sorry that I have made you wait for so long. Actually this chapter somehow didn't got saved in the draft and I had to write it again, and suddenly our college dropped a bomb on us. I got so many assignments, project work and my internal exams are also going on, but I thought to not make you all wait any longer. Anyways enjoy reading.

Eshana pov,

My mother's words ring in my head. I feel like my head will burst, the pain shots making my nerves pop. The past flashes in front of my eyes. I never imagined that things could turn out to be like this tonight. I fisted my palm in a tight grip, my knuckles turn white due to such force. I remind myself to

Breath in.

Breathe out.

You are fine, Eshana. Don't let their words effect you.

Just take a deep breath , and you'll be just fine.

You are okay. You are not that old Eshana.

It's not your fault.

Those smiley faces, the caring and loving smiles, the proud look in those eyes flashes in front of my eyes. The little pats on my head , the sweet foreheads kiss and the rare and the reserved smile only me, made the ache on my head increase.

" I am proud of you my cupcake. Never let anyone make you believe you are anything less. Remember you are the best, there is nothing you can't do. WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A HUNDRED REASONS TO BREAK DOWN AND CRY, SHOW LIFE THAT YOU HAVE A MILLION REASON TO SMILE AND LAUGH. STAY STRONG. "

The voice brings a shiver down my spine. I can't, I sorry I can't. I know it's not my fault but how much a person tries to stay strong, hide their pains, but sometimes they also becomes helpless. But not here. Please not now.

This whole situation scares me to a point where I want to hide, hide away from everyone, from these whole world. I don't want the world to know my weakness.

I try to take deep breaths to calm my mind, but nothing is working. I can't breathe, it feels like something is struck in my throat which is choking me. I am again having a panic attack. My breath was coming in short gasps and my lungs hurt from trying to keep oxygen in my lungs. Tears were coming out of the corner of my eyes and I was shaking violently. I felt a warm hand holding while saying something to me, but I can't hear anything. I tried to take deep breaths to calm down, but I couldn't get air into my lungs. I buried my face in the person's chest in search of comfort. I can feel myself sweating, everything becoming blur in front of my eyes.

" Eshana, you need to calm down love", I heard before everything went black.

Armaan pov,

Hearing her mother's words, I felt like strangling her with my bare hands. I am proud of my wife , the way she handled her parents harsh words. But her mother crossed her limit, they are just a Fucking attention seekers and gold diggers .

I was raging like a mad bull!!! I want to destroy them ! Honestly... they have to pray for this. I felt her shaking, I went closer towards her and held her by her shoulder. Looking at her my heart clenched. She hide her face in my chest, her hands clutching my suit in a tight grip as she sobbed on my chest. I caressed her head softly trying to calm her down. She pulled away I saw her trying hard to breathe and it made me panic, shit she is crying. I can't see even slightest bit of tears in her eyes, it pains in my chest.

" Eshana, you need to calm down love please, look at me, take deep breath " but she felt on my chest losing her conscious.

Fuck...