Part 1

PREFACE: Dive into the gripping world of financial crime investigation with Mary Bass, a formidable Forensic Accountant and Senior Level Data Scientist who is also a small part of the entertainment industry.

Mary has starred on the A&E Network in the groundbreaking reality show, "Inmate To Roommate", alongside her fiancé, William Steel (Bill), which instantly soared to the top of the ratings, week after week. Mary is also a regular contributor on TMZ Live!

Join Mary Bass as she fearlessly traverses the globe to uncover large-scale financial crimes in dangerous places and fight for justice.

In her debut publication, which there exists a companion multi-part docuseries, Mary exposes California corruption, the shocking truth behind a corrupt public relations firm in New York, in collusion with David Schwartz, attorney for Michael Cohen.

Through meticulous research and unwavering determination, Mary reveals the depths to which these fraud perpetrators will sink, including their exploitation of her and their orchestration of a heinous attack on her client, David Michael Reinhardt, who languishes in a California prison, wrongfully convicted and truly innocent.

Join Mary on her quest to shed light on corruption, increase public awareness, and ensure public safety.
Mary can be reached at: DrMaryBass@gmail.com