Chapter 0: The incident

Turns out, being a teacher in a world full of females that are a bunch of school girls. Which is pretty dumb cause, like, why the fuck this place only have females ? Gender stereotype ? Eh well, anyway, some pretty unusual events happen, well, to the girls there at Kivotos.

 Which is pretty dumb cause, like, why the fuck this place only have females ? Gender stereotype ? Eh well, anyway, some pretty unusual events happen, well, to the girls there at Kivotos

So anyway, the city is a nice place, that is filled with a bunch of schoolgirls. It's weird, don't ask. So within the city, you would think this place looks normal, other than being a place that is full of schoolgirls, well, there's a Foundation within, they lie in the dark to keep this place safe, as well as other places. I mean, it's a worldwide mission. 

You think the Blue Archive students can hack into the Foundation's network then you're wrong. Even if they did, amnestic is on the way, or the MTF Gamma-5 "Red Herrings". Either way, letting a bunch of schoolgirls come in contact with anomalies is a bad idea.

Why ? Because these students here are not normal students, by the way. They have halos, which is pretty funny how cause their halos ain't really saving them from what the SCP Foundation has. But fighting a bunch of schoolgirls is the least of their problems. So you get the point about that then.

But still, MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" has to go undercover into the school systems and the city itself, to not letting information leak out. They have help from Red Herrings don't worry about it. MTF Iota-10 "Damn Feds" Goes for the government of Kivotos, as well as others to keep unusual things from being known. 

These 3 MTFs are major in keeping anomalous stuffs from being known to the outside apparently. There are also 2 others, being MTF Epislon-6 "Village Idiots" and MTF Pi-1 "City Slickers". They patrol the place, Epsilon-6 goes for urban areas while Pi-1 goes for the city. 

It's hard too keep these SCPs in line but then again, it's their job. 

Now we go to the one that, well, that funnily enough every schoolgirls love. It's funny how that happen but no, not today. Cause here comes Ford, one of the Foundation Agent. He's married already so this can't be harder than working for the Foundation that do research on eldritch horror entities and uh, some more of other beings, like reality benders, magic users, godly cyborgs, fleshy entities and... there's a lot more.

So right now, Ford is about to become a teacher, without knowing that this is gonna be one hell of a year.

[So uh, I'm trying to how this will goes so yeah. If you guys enjoyed it, then yeah.]