Chapter 19-school starts

Im so sorry, you guys hate kirito and asuna s much... shes dead, their done... Bbaaiaiaiaia.... ill finish this book as soon as i can XD k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week has passed and school decided to ruin my life. Well i'm not the only one. My sister, eiji, kirito, and lettuce had to go too and i think they want to burn down the school too... yeah i believe so.

"Beep beep beep!" The alarm clock yelled.

This was the start of a new day. I groaned and put the covers over my ears. That didnt help, the alarm clock just wouldnt go away. I sat on my bed and threw my clock out of the counter. After that....*insert cosmo's voice here* 'it all went quiet...'

Anyway, i jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom before Manaka hogged it. Thankfully, i was still open. I picked up my towel a d hung it beside the sink. And by that, my ruotine started.

Blahblahblah rountine routine routine!

After the routine....

I opened the door of my house and looked outside. The sky and the houses near reminded me of the past. When i used to go to school before sao even came along. It was so fun and peaceful.

I decided to say hi to suguha before i went to school because she would always tell me the nicest words before i entered school. And i would make me smile everyday.

I also didnt even want to step on their grounds because ik who also lived there. Kirito, her cousin -_-.... i sighed and walked to their house. I wont let anyone stop me from talking suguha.

I walked to their house and knocked on the door. Footsteps were heared from the inside of the house. The door was unlocked and the door creaked open, revealing someone i didnt even want to see.

"What do you want." He said.

"I just wanted to see suguha... is she there?" I asked trying to take a peek inside.

"No she left about week ago." (About a week ago, weeking, yeah she was tweeking hoes!) He said with a very uninteresed face. Hehe levi number 2!!

My body jumped as i glared at him. I knew it had to do with him. That little boob also made his own cousin mad. I stood up straight and ran up the stairs. I slammed the door open and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What did you do to her!" I yelled.

"Nothing! Nothing! She got mad at me for yelling at you! And thought that i wasnt her brother anymore!" He said scared of his life.

"You have to stop throwing your problems to other people, kirito! It would only hurt you later! Remember that baka!" I yelled, letting go of his collar and walking out of his house.

I just wanted to stab someone right now! Right in the heart! I wanted to throw everything on the floor! I wanted let this anger out before i do something i would regret.

I breathed in and out and put a smile on my face. This was going to be one day that no one would ruin! Today was the first day of school, and today i was going to make friends! Yeah, ima do that!

I sprinted to school trying to get out of the distractions as soon as possible. Half way getting to school i started to think about things and the problems i have gone into.

I would always get blamed at for the things i havent done and then let it go afterward since i was used to it. But when kirigaya, someone i trusted my whole life, decided to put some of his problems onto me, i froze. Thinking it was a dream, that this wasnt true. Nothing that kirigaya said and blamed me for wasnt said in reality but in a dream.

Why was lettuce here in the first place? Was he here to study? Was it a business trip? Was he here just tosee me once more and then leave afterwards? Why did my family decide to listen to me and my horrible life in sao. Why did kirigaya suddenly change after the death of asuna. Yes, i was sad, heartbroken that she died but i never blamed him because of it? Where was my dad? I havent seen him in so long that i am starting to worry.