Chapter 6: Beyond the filter

Next day, a bunch of reporters were blocking the entrance of UA interrogating unsuspecting students.

Reporter: how does it feels to have all might as a teacher

kirishima: he is so manly

Reporter: how does it feels to have all might as a teacher

Tsu: he called me tsu after I told him to.

Reporter: how does it feel to have all might as a teacher

Tokoyami: it feels like revelry in the dark

Reporter: how does it feel to have all might as a teacher

Bakugo: I'm gonna blow you extras if you don't get out of my way

In class

Aizawa: today you guys are gonna be picking out class representatives

Class: that is super normal

Aoyama: if anyone should be class president it should be yours truly.

Kirishima: I want to be class president too

Mina: yeah me too

The class was in riot. Every one who is any one wanted to be class rep, well anyone except izuku

Iida: calm down, the position of class representative and deputy is a very delicate position so therefore it requires just as delicate of a method of electing those who will fill the role...I suggest a democratic system should be applied in filling the role of classs representative and deputy.

Tsu: but everyone'll just vote for themselves.

Iida: exactly...that is why the person that manages to get more vote will be more capable of the role because they are trusted that they can handle it. *looks at aizawa* if we have your permission of course.

Aizawa: I don't care what you do as long as you produce your representative and deputy before the end of the day. *enters his sleeping bag and dies I mean sleeps*

Iida went around collecting the vote. Izuku voted for momo so it came as a surprise when he was elected to be the class deputy WITH 3 VOTES WHILE IIDA CAME OUT AS REPRESENTATIVE WITH 4 VOTES.

Bakugo: what...who voted for deku

Sero: it is way better than voting you as the deputy

Bakugo: what the heck you say to me soy SAUCE.

It was lunch break and izuku was eating alone again. not that he is lonely or anything but it's jus that in his formal school he was alienated for being quirkless and bakugo made sure of that. so he settled for eating alone at lunch and if he was honest with himself he preferred it more than the bullying, people tend to ignore his existence if he is not being picked on and now even when he is in his dream school with an artificial quirk he still settled for sitting alone.

I guess it's a matter of old habits die hard.

he was so engrossed in his food that he didnt notice a figure settling right down in the table he was , not until she made her presence known.

he looked up to see momo staring right back at him and he started sweating nervously.

what does she want from me, I mean we have never talked directly, izuku thought.

she spoke. "I want to congratulate you on the position of class deputy. to be honest I also wanted to take up that position but I recognize that you're the better candidate that is more suited for this position".