Chapter 9: twilight fog

It was the next day and izuku had already been discharged. uA gave the students a few days off to recover from the villain attack at the USJ. Right now izuku was in his room preparing to go out to get somethings. He wanted to get groceries and other things. His mom had insisted that she'd go get the groceries while he should rest but izuku refused claiming he was a big boy and he could take care of himself. inko wanted to insist more but izuku gave her the puppy dog eyes and at that point she knew she was fighting a loosing battle.

So now izuku was on his way to the super market which was a considerable amount of distance away from his home. He was walking along the sidewalk when he heard a couple of voices calling his name, at first he thought it was all in his head but he remembered he doesn't have voices in his head which leaves the other option which was the voices wasn't in his head and there were actual people calling him. As he pondered this the voices got louder and closer. with a "huh" izuku looked around and spotted mina and kirishima in casual attire at the other side of the sidewalk waving at him while making their way to him. From the looks of things they also look like they were heading somewhere.

Kirishima: bro you are alright.

Mina: we thought we lost you.

Kirishima: yeah you gave us quite a scare.

Izuku huffs, don't be dramatic guys, you are talking like you just saw me take my last breath in the middle of a world war. We aren't being dramatic we were worried sick, mina says ruffling his hair.

Izuku pouted and tried to style his hair to the way it was which didn't make a difference, mina giggled at his antics.

Izuku: so where are you guys headed.

Kirishima: its crazy bro but we were actually coming from the hospital you were admitted but they said you were already discharged then we decided to come see you in your house but none of us knew your address so we settled for just roaming about like jobless teens before going to the park, then we bumped into you.

Mina: yeah that is pretty much what happened but I feel like we are forgetting something.

""yeah it feels like something is missing but I can't put my finger on it and oh my goodness is that a limited edition crimson riot merch"". Kirishima said as he was suddenly distracted by something he considered manly.

""um guys I'll be back, I just need to do something real quick"". Kirishima said as he was heading to the direction he saw the merch.

*sigh* ""that boy"" mina lamented as she shook her head in exasperation. ""I don't know what I'll do with him"". She turned her gaze from the direction Kirishima ran off too to izuku. ""but are you alright though, that attack at the USJ really did a number on you"". Mina said as her and izuku sat on a park bench.

Izuku rubbed the back of his head. ""yeah I'm fine, just a bit sore"".

Mina: you should be, you took a really heavy blow from that nomu,What where you thinking.

Izuku: *sighs* I didn't want any of my friends to get hurt.

""aw that's sweet"" she said bopping his nose. ""but you had us worried there. don't do that again"".

Izuku: okay, but on the bright side you guys are safe and I'm fine.

""are you sure about that"" she said poking his left rib.

Izuku flinched and recoiled at this. ""ouww, ashido that really hurts"". Izuku whines.

Mina: that's what you get for making the class worry.

Izuku: meanie.

Mina: *gasps* I am not.

Just then Kirishima walked back to them holding a crimson riot merch.