JASON'S BETRAYAL

As Jason returned home after the Hex's meeting, his mind raced with conflicting emotions. He knew what his parents were planning, and he knew he had to do something to stop them. But at the same time, he couldn't risk betraying them outright—not yet, at least.

As he entered the house, Tory and Claris greeted him with concerned expressions. "Jason, what happened to your head?" Claris asked, her voice filled with worry.

Jason quickly brushed off her concern, flashing them a forced smile. "Oh, it's nothing," he said casually, hoping they wouldn't press the issue. "Just a little accident."

Tory eyed him suspiciously, but he didn't press the matter further. Instead, he changed the subject, eager to divert their attention away from his bruise. "So, did the meeting go as planned?" he asked, feigning interest.

His parents exchanged a knowing glance, and Jason felt a pang of guilt at the thought of deceiving them. But he pushed the feeling aside, reminding himself of the greater good he was working towards.

"Yes, everything is proceeding according to plan," Tory replied, her tone confident. "We're one step closer to achieving our goals."

Jason nodded in agreement, his mind already formulating a plan to thwart their efforts. He knew he had to act quickly if he wanted to protect Bailey and put an end to his parents' sinister scheme.

That night, as he lay in bed, Jason wrestled with his conscience. He knew what he had to do, but the thought of betraying his parents filled him with guilt and uncertainty. However, he couldn't let his personal feelings get in the way of doing what was right.

The next day, Jason returned to the Hex, his demeanor carefully composed as he pretended to be back on his parents' side. He agreed to go along with their plan to lure Bailey into the kidnapping scheme, all the while secretly working to undermine their efforts.

As he played his part in their twisted game, Jason couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gnawed at his insides. He knew that betraying his parents would come with consequences, but he was willing to risk it all to protect Bailey and put an end to the Hex's reign of terror.

And as he continued to play his role, Jason vowed to do whatever it took to stop the Hex once and for all—even if it meant betraying the ones he loved most.