Part Two: Debts In Darkness

FEW YEARS AGO

I was not sure where I must go, I've been wandering around a lot lately. Mio bought a friend of hers and told me that she wanted some help from me. I was told to drop her at metro station which was a pretty long drive. This was hidden from my parents because I am just 17 and not allowed to drive, but I know how to.

Mio was the only sister who knew me well out of all I guess. Mio knows what to complain and what to not. Even if I try to hang myself or murder someone Mio won't tell it to anyone. She just makes sure that I am alive and well. She's not my biological sister, she is a daughter of my mother's brother. She doesn't knows that but I do. His real father is my uncle. His name is Rei, I call him Rei Rei The best person I ever met. He loves me more than his own children even if he didn't I just felt like it. He always complemented me, he told me when I was wrong and taught me things. I have a different kind of love for him, maybe what you call real love. He is like my only family. He lived in Iousia and we lived in Zolki. I planned to runaway from home after college by telling my parents I'll be finding work or a good university in a city near Zolki, that city was called Olka where I planned to run off and if good things happened I would go meet Rei Rei.

"Please drop her quickly, I'll take care of Kann/Quin, Mom and Dad" requested Mio

Madoka seemed tense, it was 12 a.m . I took the car keys, and turned the car on. Madoka came and sat on my side.

"Guide me where needed" I said.

"Yeah it's straight to Olka"

"You live in Olka?"

"Yeah near the territory of Iousia"

"Great"

I started driving and thought that I can too visit Rei Rei. She came all the way from Zolki to Olka to meet her friend.

"How much hours did it took you to reach here?"

"As I live on the end of Olka, I had to travel half of Olka too which was 2 hours with a train, Olka is too big. Good grief that Mio lives in mid of Zolki. Then from Olka to all the way here it took me 1 and half hours. So it was like 6 hours travelling including my dumbness of not getting my ticket approved"

"It took time for getting ticket approved too?"

"Yeah it took me like half hour at each stop, if you're on time and don't mess up then you'll reach Olka in like 4 hours"

"I see"

"Who would you want to visit in Olka?"

"No...not in Olka"

"Iousia?"

"Yeah"

"Is there your girlfriend?"

"No my family" I replied to her with a soft gaze.

"By the way...How much did it costed you all the way to here?"