000

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

⚠︎ Kinapping, Mention of Blood, Death ⚠︎

You slowly walked through the garden filled with the addicting smells of the flowers everywhere, the cold breeze swept agaisnt you causing your hair to sway. You took in the beautiful view of the river ahead, finding solace in its peacefulness.

You enjoyed the pleasant sound of the birds chriping in the distance as you marveled at the sight of the butterflies gracefully soaring through the air, adding a touch of beauty to the sorroundings.

Suddenly, the sound of loud footsteps caught your attention causing you to swiftly turn around.

To your surprise, it was your co-worker who have dissapeared for 2 weeks without any trace, "Y/n please help me!"

He tightly gripped your shoulders while trembling in fear as another set of footsteps was heard echoed. But this time, It wasnt just a single person but two.

"T-they are coming, Hide quick!" But before he could react he was met by a bullet in his head, causing him to drop dead on the floor as the blood started to spread anywhere making your eyes widen, "Ran, Call someone to clean this shit up"

A deep voice was heard to your left side and without hesitation, you quickly ran in the opposite direction but sadly you tripped over a rock.

As you glance ahead, you catch a sight of a shadow towering you signaling that someone is behind you. Suddenly, a strong hands grabs your wrist forcefully turning you around towards them.

Your gaze met his captivating ocean eyes, framed by long, fluttering lashes. The two of you locked eyes for a moment.

It was at that instant when you noticed a gentle softening in his expression upon seeing your appearance, "I'm keeping you"

And that was the last thing you heard before darkness enveloped you.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...