004

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: 𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 (2)

"Y/n..?" Both of them said at the same time, their eyes widening in shock. Sanzu looked at you with a surprised expression, but you decided to ignore him for now and focus on the two of them.

"Rindou," Ran nudged his brother, shifting his attention to his older brother. "Slap me.."

"What?"

"Just slap me!"

"This isn't a dream, Ran."

"Nope, this is a dream."

"It's not."

"It is."

"It's not."

"It i-"

"For god's sake, just shut the hell up, you two!" All the attention shifted to the man with a cigarette in his mouth, his hair slicked back, giving him the appearance of an old man.

"Tell us what's going on instead of arguing like kids," he said with annoyance evident on his face. They noticed Mikey making a 'tsk' noise, refocusing their attention on him.

"Sanzu, get them all out. They're being too annoying. Reschedule the meeting for tomorrow," he ordered, his tone filled with annoyance. Sanzu nodded and followed his orders, leaving you standing there confused.

"Takeomi, buy me some dorayakis.." he said before shutting the door behind him, heading towards his bed.

"Y/n..."

The three of you stared at each other awkwardly, but just as they were about to approach you, you quickly walked away, leaving them alone.