1. Personal encounter

Hello dear readers,🐼this will indicate the change of scenes and this story may contain smuts. Let's start.

Malhotra's and Mahajan's are not only buisness partners but also family friends. But then both the families get buised in their life's.

Both the companies are considered to be one of the best companies in the Delhi.

Ayaansh loved and cared for his family very much, he was cold and arrogant guy in front of others eyes and maybe he was hiding something very bad under that cold and arrogant ayaansh.

Something happened that made him like this, the guy who doesn't believe in love anymore but he always loved darkness, he thinks that under darkness any one can't see us so we can cry, we can get angry, the darkness will not judge our tears and anger. He became cold in front of his family also but the love and care for his family never changed, he almost forget how to smile. His family understood his situation and didn't force him. But his family was happy that atleast he didn't forget to live the life .

Today divya is returning from New York after 2 years.She went to new york with Nikhil and Janvi to finalize the deal with Singhania's and she got succeed but no one knowns about this except vyom and G {Kaveri}. It's surprise for dhiraj and swarna as tomorrow is their anniversary.

Divya believes that love is the purest thing in the world. She is afraid of darkness because it reminds her something bad, something that flinched her everytime. She was very much afraid of darkness. She thinks that darkness engulfs our whole colourful life.

Ayaansh is also returning from his buisness trip which was at USA. They both were in the same flight.

Divya's pov

Finally after two years we won, i am very much happy, i can't wait to tell dad about this thing, dad would be very proud of us when he will get to know that we finally succeed after the hard work of two years. I really missed my family in this two years after all I have been far away from them for the first time.

Janu and nik will help me in anniversary preps.They are not only the employees of Mahajan enterprise but also they both are my best friends. Mentioning about the best friend how can I forget my childhood friend Pooja. I already invited her but she will be able to come directly at the party. And it's okay at least she is coming.

Author's pov

"Listen guys, mom and dad doesn't know that we are returning so it's surprise for them, tomorrow we will surprise them at the farm house by throwing a party." said divya by getting excited of her own plan.

"Okay, but what's the plan where we will stay tonight?" Janvi asked curiously

"Tonight we will stay at the farmhouse, Bhai will come to pick us then will drop at the farmhouse, G will invite everyone today and tomorrow I will go with Bhai to take the things needed for party everything is arranged."

"But what if they get doubt?" asked nikhil

"There is no chance of it because mom and dad are going at kuldevi mandir tomorrow in the morning with G , she will inform us if there would be any problem " she replied confidently.

"Cool." Said nikhil

"You know guys I can't wait to surprise them ". Said divya getting excited.

"I am very much excited about one thing, do you know what?"asked nikhil.

"It's simple, about party ". Both divya and Janvi said together and three of them started laughing.

The flight has landed after 14 hours and it was already night and they were waiting for there luggage to arrive. Their luggage finally arrives when they were leaving divya realised something.