7. Try ~

When i entered her cabin I saw that she was on ground her face hidden in her knees and she was shivering

When i entered her cabin I saw that she was on ground her face hidden in her knees and she was shivering. My heart ache seeing her like this, her condition was not good at all. Whoever is responsible for her this condition i will not spare him or her. I quickly got by her side and hided her in my embrace. She was scratching my back with her nails but i didn't care because at that time the only thing mattered for me was my angel. I didn't leave her.

"Shhhh... angel it's me ayaansh." I said while caressing her head.

She stopped scratching my back but she was still shivering. It seemed as if she was seeing something very bad that makes her frightened. I wanted to take that thing out of her mind and wanted her to live peacefully.

I broke the hug and saw her eyes were tightly shut, tears were making their way on her face, her lips were trembling. She was pale and frightened, sweats were forming on her forehead. I clenched my jaw tightly seeing her like this. I jerked her so that she can come in her senses and it worked. Her eyes met mine. There was fear in her eyes.

"Are you fine?" I asked her and made her sit on the couch.

She nodded, I gave her water she drank it.

I didn't asked her anything more because i thought it was not right time to ask her anything.

"For what reason you wanted to meet me?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Nothing." I lied because she was not in the state of listening something.

"You told you wanted to talk something?" She again asked .

"Nothing important. Come let me drop you home." I said.

🐼

She was looking outside the window since she sat in the car. There was silence that was don't know why but was killing me.

She was in deep thought and she was chewing her inner cheek because of which her lips were pouted.

She took a deep breath and turned towards me but i averted my gaze from her before she could see.

"Can I turn on the music?" She asked with innocent face.

I wanted to say no because I hate music but my heart melted by her innocence and I couldn't say no.

"Yeah sure." I said.

She turned on the music and again started looking outside the window.

AN:- Please turn on the music from here.

I started looking her again. That brown orbs were looking very beautiful under moonlight. She closed her eyes inhaling the air. That long lashes were touching her cheeks. Her lips were pouted, moonlight was falling on her face making her skin shin and glistening. How can someone look beautiful and cute at same time.