Heather Kasuga used to be high-school Queen Bee until her years if hs were over. She used to date alejandro Buerromuerto until he left her for Noah Sterecra. She's forgotten about him.

She walks home with Bridgette and sees three boys that look the same, but one's wearing red ones wearing blue ones wearing green. She chuckles as it reminds her of a children's show (you already know it probs). She then sees red and blue arguing. She goes to stop them, "Guys, stop arguing!" Blue boy looks at her, "and who are you?"

"Heather. Heather Kasuga." She introduces herself.

"Jose. Jose burromuerto." Jose introduces himself.

"Who are your friends or brothers?" She asks.

"Oh, Carlos and Alejandro! Their both pricks." He says.

"Alejandro?" She looks at alejandro, glaring at him. She sighs and shakes her head and smiles, "How are you and Noah?"

Alejandro smiles, "it's going.."

Jose groans, "They did something way more worser than making ou-"

Alejandro shushes Jose, "No, we didn't!"

Carlos rolls his eyes, "ignore Jose he's being a bitch right now because no one will accept his nudes-" Jose shushes him.

"Ew!!" Heather says.

Bridgette does aswell.

"Alejandro look there's your boyfriend!! You should go have sex!!" Carlos points at Noah Izzy and Eva.

Alejandro gets mad and walks home. Carlos chuckles. Izzy walks past holding 3 bags of McDonald's(for owen) with Eva and Noah following behind her talking.

"Lame." Jose admits.

"Uhh, I have to go! Here you seem cool have my number. " Heather gives jose her number.

Heather and bridgette walk off.

A few hours later when Heather was getting ready for a night out when she got a call. She answers.

"Hey, Heather Kasuga!!"

"Hey its Jose."

"Oh hey Jose!!"

"Listen erm my brother Carlos has gone out with his Lame boyfriend Jax and Alejandro and Noah are watching scream in alrjandros bedroom so uhh.. do you wanna come over??"

"Sure I'd love to!!"

"Okay then my address is 69 suck my nuts avenue."

"Cya there!"

When she gets there she hears ghostfaces voice. Jesus how loud are they watching it?
She knocks. Alejandros mom, Lucia, answers, "Hi you are...?"

"I'm Heather I'm basically a friend of Jose!!"

"Oh come in! Jose is talking to alejandro right now!!"

She sits in the living room and goes on her phone. The gc Is going crazy.

Total drama shitheads 😎😎!!!

Geoff: party???

Bridgette: no

Cody: no.

Izzy: NO SHSBSUWB

Eva: Fick no.

Gwen: No sorry

Dj: no mama won't let me out :(

Duncan: sorry dude but no.

Trent: agh sorry dude its drama brothers concert today!!