Meeting aslan

We kept walking until we got to the top of the mountain and looked down at the river mr. Beaver points to across the river. "Now Aslan's camp, is near the stone table, just across the frozen river" Peter looks at me then Mr beaver " River?" Mr beaver looks at Peter " oh the river has been frozen solid for a hundred years" Lucy grabs my hand Susan looks at me and Peter looks out at the river

Peter: it's so far

Mrs beaver: it's the world, dear did you expect it to be small?

Susan: smaller

Peter sighs at Susan comment and me and Lucy laugh to each other we make it to the ground and start walking Peter and Susan are farther up and me and Lucy and talking at the back when we hurry up to get closer to the group

Mr beaver: come on, humans! While we're still young

"if he tells us to hurry one more time, I'm gonna turn him into a big, fluffy hat" peter lets Lucy get on his back and me and Susan start talking to each other " hurry up come on!" I look at Susan " he is getting a little bit bossy" Lucy laughs and we hear Mrs beaver yell something " No! Behind you! It's her!"

Peter puts Lucy down and yells run we all start running I grab Lucy's hand as we run we run into a forest " hurry" Peter says looking back at the witch we make it to a small edger beaver is yelling at us "inside! Dive dive!" I help Lucy down and Peter helps me down we all sit next to each other and I sit next to Peter

Peter accidentally puts his hand on my thigh because we are so close I blush but it quickly goes away when we hear the sleigh stop we are footsteps and snowfalls, and we see a shadow Lucy whimpers Mr. Beaver sniffs Lucy looks at me. "Maybe she's gone" Peter looks at Susan and me "I suppose I'll go look." Mr. Beaver starts yelling at him "no" he looks at me and Peter "you're worth nothing to Narnia dead"

Mrs. Beaver sticks out of hand. "Well, neither are you, beaver" Mr. Beaver grabs her hand "Thanks sweetheart. " beaver appears in front of the ledge. "Come out! Come out! I hope you all been good cause there's someone here to see you!" Me and Lucy jump but then smile Peter comes out and offers me and hand I get up and grab Lucy while Peter helps Susan we all walk out to see a man in a big red coat

Peter looks at the man very confused, and the man smiles at us he starts chuckling, "merry Christmas, sir"Lucy says, stepping forward "it certainly is, Lucy, since you have arrived." Susan turns to me and Peter "look I've put up with a lot since I got here, but this..."   Peter steps forward "we thought you were the witch" I stand by Susan, and we both look at Peter like he's crazy. "Yes, yes, I'm sorry about that, but in my defense, I have been driving one of these longer than the witch"

The man takes off his gloves and puts them on his sleigh. Me and Susan step forward I step by Lucy "I thought there was no Christmas in Narnia" Susan nods in agreement no. "Not for a long time but hope you have brought, your majesty, is finally starting to weaken the witches power still, I dare said you could do with these"

He steps to a slight and grabbed a big bag. Lucy runs forward "presents!" he pulls out a dagger and a cardinal filled with red liquid "juice of the fire, flower one will care any injury and I hope you never have to use it" he says handing Lucy a dagger Lucy takes the dagger. "Thank you, sir, but I think I could be brave enough." The man looks at Lucy "I'm sure you could The battles are ugly affairs."

"Susan trust trust in this bow, and it will not easily miss"Susan looks at the man "what happened to battles are ugly affairs" blow on this where you are, will come Susan looks up at the man "thanks"

"Raven" the man says, pulling out another boat. "I would say something, but it basically does the same thing as Susan" he says, chuckling he pulls out a box of matches. "I hope you would never have to use this when you need a little light trust in your bow" I look at him "thank you sir"