Knight Peter

Me, Lucy and Susan went to a river in our Nardian dresses Lucy's talking to Susan while I'm standing by Susan "you look like Mum" Susan looks at me and Lucy " mum has had a dress like this sense before the war" Lucy looks at Susan smiling while I go down towards the water we should bring her one back A whole trunk full!" Susan looks at the water " if we ever get back" I freeze and Lucy looks down. Susan looks at Lucy. "I'm sorry I'm like that we used to have fun together didn't we?" I stand up by Lucy "yes before you got boring." I laugh at Lucy's comment to Susan. Susan looks at me and Lucy "oh really"

Btw this is out dress

Susan splashes me and Lucy with water

Susan splashes me and Lucy with water. We all start giggling and splashing each other with water. We all go running for the towel. Susan grabs it and a wolf is there Lucy and Susan scream "please don't try to run we're tired and we prefer to kill you quickly." I look at Susan and she looks at her horn. I grabbed the sheet from Susan's hand and throw it on the wolf Susan runs.For her horn I pull Lucy to a tree and boost her up, Susan blows the horn and comes running over. She puts one foot in my hand, and I boost her up. I tried to pull myself up a fail. I get to about my chest, and the wolves start biting at my feet and I start screaming.

I hear splashing and they turn my head. I hear Peter yelling "get back!" I look at him as a wolf almost bites my foot I yell out his name "Peter!" Peter comes running up with his sword and he holds it towards the wolves I pull myself up to the tree and me, Susan and Lucy watch Peter

The wolves start, circling Peter "come on" one of the wolves said to Peter "we've already been through this before we both know you haven't gotten in you " Susan yells at at Peter "Peter watch out" Peter points his sword at another wolf coming behind him Aslan comes and holds down. One wolf a centaur goes to for the other wolf. "No, stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle."Aslan says the Narnia and stop "You think you're a king but you're going to die like a dog" the wolf lung is at Peter and Lucy screams his name and so do me and Susan all three of us jump down and run towards Peter me and Susan push the wolf off Peter

Peter looks at the dead wolf then looks at us he pull us into a tight hug Aslan let's go of the other wolf "after him, he will lead you to Edmund" "Peter, clean your sword" Peter Kats, his sword, and stabs it into the ground as he neils before Aslan as then put his part on his shoulders "rise, Sir Peter, Wolfs-bame, night of Narnia" peter turns to me and Susan and smiles Peter put his sword back in his sleeve, and we walk back to the camp. He stays near me the entire time, and we go back to our tents. He says good night to us and goes into his tent.

The next morning I walk out of my tent and see Edmond talking with Aslan. Peter walks out shortly and looks at the center the center looks at Edmund as them Susan and Lucy walk out Lucy yells, Ed's name. Edmund starts walking down. With his hands in his pockets "what's done is done. There's no need to speak to Edmond about what is past" as Aslan walks away. I pull Edmund into a hug I grab his face and look at his injuries I back up hello Lucy runs up and gives Edmund a hug. Susan gives Edmund a hug next. "Are you all right?" "I'm a little tired" "get some sleep I put my hand on Ed's back and start leading him to the recovery tent. Peter turns around and "Edmund try not to wander off." Edmund smiles, and I take him to the tent, and I bandage him up and then send him to Peter's tent where he can sleep.