Constance Matthews Gets Closer

September 7

Chattahoochee
11:34 AM; Old Abandoned Factory

Hannah lay on the bed, her body limp and lifeless, the events of the previous day leaving her weak, exhausted, and utterly humiliated. Awbrey had taken her time, meticulously tickling every inch of Hannah's body for hours on end until she finally succumbed to exhaustion and passed out at three in the morning. Throughout the day, Awbrey had made her wet herself five times, leaving Hannah with no respite except for a brief break to eat dinner.

Meanwhile, in the other room of the refurbished factory, the atmosphere was surprisingly relaxed. The room was furnished with a couch and chairs facing a television in one corner, while a half kitchen occupied the other. Despite its unconventional setting, it served as a cool hangout spot. Awbrey sat comfortably in a chair, while Jerry lounged on the couch. Sarah and Brooke were in the kitchen, preparing lunch, the sound of their chatter filling the room.

Awbrey's eyes sparkled as she looked at Jerry, finding him irresistibly attractive. "How were you able to buy this factory?" she inquired, genuinely curious about his story.

Jerry chuckled modestly. "Well, that's a bit of a secret," he replied cryptically. "Let's just say I own several small businesses and have been fortunate in my investments. If you're interested in hearing more, perhaps we could discuss it over dinner sometime."

A sly smile played on Awbrey's lips as she leaned in slightly. "I would very much like that," she purred, her gaze lingering on Jerry suggestively. "And who knows, maybe I could be your dessert afterward."

Jerry blushed at Awbrey's boldness but couldn't hide his smile. Before he could respond, Sarah and Brooke returned to the sitting area with lunch, interrupting the moment and bringing a light-hearted atmosphere back to the room.

Sarah chuckled, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Now that you two have hit it off, let's talk about when Awbrey can come back to do... whatever you just did to Hannah. From the sounds throughout the day and night, it really got me going," she teased, her voice filled with excitement.

Awbrey laughed, her gaze meeting Sarah's. "I have a few appointments lined up for the next couple of weeks," she began, taking a bite of her sandwich. "But I should have some availability after that. I could definitely come back and have some more fun with that sexy body of Hannah's."

"We would absolutely love to have you back," Sarah replied, smiling warmly at Awbrey. "I have to admit, I was surprised when you agreed to help us, knowing that we kidnapped her."

Awbrey's expression turned serious as she looked at Sarah. "After everything I've been through and how it's shaped me, it's changed my perspective on a lot of things. Some for the better, some for the worse. But when you told me your story, I knew that this girl needed to pay for what she did to you. I had to come, and I want to be a part of this now. For as long as you'll have me."

"Well it sounds like you have to be in it for the long haul after the way you and Jerry were talking," Sarah laughed and looked at Jerry, who couldn't help but blush. "But, before you go, I would love to hear who you are tickling in the next couple of weeks."

Awbrey smiled as she pulled out her phone. "Let me check the calendar," she said, her eyes scanning the screen. "I have a session with Becky G coming up in a few days. She has a very sexy body. Then there's Tay Conti and Gillian Jacobs. Gillian is surprisingly really sexy when she's being tickled. Let's see... Oh, Jenna Ortega and Zoey Deutch are scheduled too. And finally, I have Carly Lawrence and a first-timer, Rachel Zegler."

Sarah's jaw dropped in amazement. "You are so lucky," she exclaimed. "I can't wait to sit down with you and hear all about your tickle stories with these celebrities. I know the videos tell a huge part of the story, but learning how they agree to it and everything is fascinating. Do you think any of them would want to tickle Hannah?"