Bio

Basic Information:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Physical Appearance: Y/n is a tall, toned individual standing at 6'1". His short, tousled black hair and contrasting eye colors, with one bright scarlet red and the other warm honey brown, give him a distinct and intense look.

Personality Traits:

Sarcasm: Y/n often employs sarcasm, using it as both a shield and a weapon. His remarks can be witty yet biting.

Rough and Abrasive: He displays a tough exterior, often appearing aggressive or confrontational, masking his deeper emotions and vulnerabilities.

Observant: Y/n's keen observation skills make him an excellent strategist and help him understand underlying intentions.

Selective Empathy: His empathy is not freely given but is selective, leading some to perceive him as uncaring or detached.

Unfiltered Honesty: Known for his brutal honesty, Y/n's straightforwardness can be both hurtful and valued for its sincerity.

Backstory: Growing up in the shadow of heroes, Y/n's early life was intertwined with the world of superpowers due to his father's involvement with the Guardians of the Globe and friendship with Omni-Man. This connection led to a friendship with Mark Grayson. Despite Y/n's abrasive nature, he and Mark formed a close bond.

Y/n discovered his power mimicry ability as a child but initially shied away from a heroic life. The brutal death of his father and the Guardians forced him to reconsider, pushing him towards the path of heroism, influenced by both his personal loss and Mark's encouragement.

Powers and Abilities:

Power Mimicry (Half-Strength): Y/n's primary ability is to permanently copy the powers and biology of others, though only at half their strength. This unique limitation forces him to use these powers in strategic and innovative ways.