Chapter 1

Welcome To Tokyo

-Angelina-

"Thank you for being able to come today, I really appreciate that" My boss said to me as I was leaving trough the back door.

"Of course" I answered him smiling.

"So I've heard you'll be going on a vacation to... Tokyo was it?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll be visiting my best friend. I haven't seen her in a long time" i said excited.

"For how long will you be gone? We'll miss you" He asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Ohh, I'm not sure... i really want to take a long vacation since I've been working so much lately. Maybe a couple weeks, I will miss you too" He's the best boss ever. I enjoyed working at our modeling agency and having him as my boss. I could always let my creativity and imagination flow all around, and he seemed very impressed by my work every time.

"Yeah you definitely deserve it. Have a great time and don't do anything that I would do." He said hugging me even tighter before letting me go.

We both laughed a little at his words and said goodbye before I left.

I came back home to my apartment. I took a quick shower and got ready. Then i made sure I had everything i needed packed and called a cab to drive me to the airport.

-TIME SKIP-

The flight was long, for about 12-13 hours. I was listening to music and daydreamed about how fun it'll be to see my best friend, go to clubs, shops and restaurants together, take cute pictures and more.

Soon i fell sleep and woke up only two hours before landing. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, so I read a book to make the time pass quicker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Japan! The current time here is 6:30 and the temperature is around 22^C. We hope you'll have a great time here in Tokyo. See you soon, goodbye" A man said over the speaker.

I hope so too.

I grabbed my backpack and my suitcase and got a call from my bestie saying she's already waiting outside in a black car. Yayyy.