Chapter 46

-Angelina-

"Omg I love this song" I said.

"Me too, let's dance!" Kate said grabbing mine and Loren's hands. Stereo Love was playing, y'all can't blame us.

Tom smiled looking at me and took a sip of his beer. Bill clapped and hyped us up.

The song finished- "noo" said Loren. Then, Don't be so shy started playing. "Ohh, I love this one too" Kate said swinging my hands.

"U know what, let's take more shots" I said grabbing the tequila bottle.

"No, no, no" Georg said grabbing the shot I poured to Kate.

"Oh, come on" Kate pleaded.

"No more shots for you today, babe" Georg said hugging her around the waist.

I poured two shots. One for me and one for Loren. I looked up at Melanie- "you want one?" I asked her trying to be kind.

"Nho thanks" she laughed.

"I'll take one" Gustav said.

"Yay" I said passing him the shotglass.

I looked at Loren like we were going to take those shots together but then she said- "no, I'm already too drunk. You can take mine".
Say less.

I took two shots in a row. According to my calculations, I drank three mojitos, and I took probably about 6-7 shots.

"Ok, I think I'll take Angelina to bed" Tom said standing up.

"No, I don't want to" i said taking a step further away from him towards Loren. I garbed her hands and continued dancing.

"Mhm, Come" Tom said gently taking my hand from Loren's.

"No" I repeated.

Tom rolled his eyes and then pulled me away. He lead me to the stairs and began walking up but I tripped. He then tossed me over his shoulder and simply walked up.

"I could have walked myself you know" I said.

He laid me down on the bed then asked- "could you?" tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah" I said grabbing his pack of cigarettes from the nightstand.

"Then let's walk down the stairs again so you can prove that to me" He said and walked over and took the cigarette pack away from me.
This bitch.
Then, he walked to his desk and tossed the cigarettes on it.

"Let's not" I said a little shocked at his action.

I grabbed the guitar that was laying just beside the bed, cuz I was playing earlier. I decided to play the song he asked to play earlier today.

"If you think I'm pretty, lay your hands on me
Know you can't stop thinking 'bout it
I know that you're shitty and you're bad for me
But I can't stop thinking 'bout it
If you think I'm pretty, lay your hands on me
Know you can't stop thinking 'bout it
I know that you're shitty and you're bad for me
But I can't stop thinking 'bout it"

Tom came closer and sat on the other end of the bed with his hands in his pockets.

"Won't you give that shit a rest?
Said you needed love, but you're only here for sex
And I'm dyin' to be next
Kill me ones before
I just come back more obsessed with you
Nothing that I need to say
That hasn't been said
I don't need an apology
Just show me instead
If you think I'm pretty, lay your hands on me
Know you can't stop thinking 'bout it
I know that you're shitty and you're bad for me
But I can't stop thinking 'bout it
(Won't stop thinking 'bout it)"

"Happy now?" I said referring to that I played the song he wanted to hear earlier.

"I liked the song" Tom nodded.

.... "I want to go to Loren" I said standing up.

"Why?" Tom asked me.

Was I acting suspicious? "Because I want to see her?" I said walking to the door.

"No" Tom said standing up.

I opened the door and said- "No?"

"No. Bill took her to bed, I'm sure she's sleeping" Tom said closing the door.

"I can hear her talking what do you mean?" I said sarcastically confused.

"You're drunk, that's why you hear her. Just go to bed" Tom said walking to the bathroom and closing the door.

Am I tripping? I'm sure I heard her talking.
I opened the door once again and decided to go and check.

I opened Bill's door that was right next to Tom's room and went in. It was quite dark but i could hear them talking, they were awake. They had a small light on.

"Angelina!" Loren said patting the bed with her hand for me to come.

"Ah hey" Bill said smiling. I could tell he was drunk too.

I smiled and closed the door behind me. They made a big space in the middle of the bed for me and I jumped lightly right in between them.

"What are you so happy about?" Bill laughed.

"Just happy that we found Loren, and that she's alive and breathing" I said smiling to Loren. She smiled back and lightly pushed my arm.

Tom opened the door.
Bitch I swear, he legit tried to gaslight me.

"Angelina, again?" Tom said standing in the doorway. I laughed a little.

"Sorry Tom, your girlfriend just likes me more" Bill said with a big smile.

"Bill, you're drunk- Shut up. Angelina" Tom said in order for me to come, but I pretended that I didn't hear him.

He walked over to me and dragged me out of the bed by my legs just enough for me to stand up. "Ich denke, wir sollten sie voneinander fernhalten. Sie benehmen sich... seltsam" Tom said something to Bill in German.

"Ich denke, sie sind wahrscheinlich betrunken" Bill said raising his eyebrow. What are they saying??

"It's so annoying when you're talking in German" I said standing up.

"Nein, ich kenne Angelina" Tom said talking my arm so that I won't trip. Wait, I understand what he said, it's similar to Swedish. He said *no, I know Angelina*. Why did he say that?

"Let's go" Tom said and then we went back to his room.