Chapter 1.

3rd pov:

Equius sat at lunch by himself not that he minded though he found it rather peaceful to be by himself he had his ear buds in to block out the sound of other people he never really ate the school lunch because it was hard telling what it was, mystery meat of some sort the time by himself didn't last too long when he felt a sudden hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch slightly, he looked up to see nepeta she spoke using her usual cat puns.
"Hey equiuhiss!" She smiled happily taking the empty seat beside equius.
"Hey nepeta?.." equius always spoke with a more monotone voice which sometimes threw nepeta off thinking he was upset or something but no thats just how he spoke.
"Whatcha doin?"
"Nothing much? Why?" Equius said as he took one of the earbuds out.
"Karkats hosting a party this weekend! Thought I'd tell you! You should come it'd be nice for you to finally do something fun!"
"Seems unlikely of him I don't know...I'll think about it..who's all gonna be there?"
"Karkat of course..uhhmm..Vriska..tavros, gamzee, Dave..hmm..aradia..just about everyone"
"Oh?.." Equius didn't exactly seem to thrilled..and for fucks sake..gamzee was gonna be there?...he's rather not go

_______________________________________________

After school Equius got home, his older brother Horuss was in the kitchen, he turned around to see his younger brother entering the house.
"Hey equius, how's school"
Equius looked up to see horuss Equius was 17 still being asked 'how was school' And equius didn't know why but he hated the question so he simply just gave a small shrug
"it was fine?.." equius walked up the stairs until he got to his room swinging the door open stepping in shutting the door behind himself, he slung his backpack down onto the floor, slipping his shoes off before slumping down onto his bed..What nepeta told him at lunch that day still lingered in his mind...maybe it wouldn't hurt to go..if he didn't enjoy it there he could always leave plus nepeta would be there so at least he'd have a friend if he went.

Soon Saturday came up equius stepped out of the house wearing a pair of grey cargo shorts, some random old Pantera shirt that had a hole in the side but oh well, black knee high socks and black low top converse, he used his brothers car since equius still hadn't gotten his own he eventually got there, nepeta ran up to him hugging him.
"Hey equius you came!!" She smiled happily.
"Thought it wouldn't hurt so yeah" he smiled back..just more awkward..he soon went inside the house nothing much caught his attention so for the most part he stood more towards the corner..probably the most sober out of everyone, nepeta had walked off to go do other while being drunk, he felt a hand on his shoulder..FUCK...people need to stop doing that...
"Wassup motherfucker? You good you've been all up and standing in this corner by yourself for a bit...thought you'd like some company I geuss" Gamzee slurred clearly high off of...whatever pill that probably came off the floor...great not equius would have to deal with him he tried to brush him off though.
"I'm doing rather fine by myself" he said more coldly not wanting to put up with his bullshit.
"Can't be that fun standing by yourself you should get yourself something to drink or some shit"
"I'd rather not"
"Oh cmonnnn" Gamzee grabbed equius's wrist pulling him slightly.
"Fine..." Equius followed him over to the counter grabbing one of the small cups getting some of the alcohol that was set out..he never exactly drank before he took small sips not enjoying much.
"Hey man if you ain't wanting it I can't force a motherfucker to all up and do shit he doesn't want I'll take it if you don't want it.
"i-...mh..I'll drink it.." Equius drank half of it ever so slightly tipsy he gave the rest to gamzee who didn't mind drinking after Equius. They were both drunk..equius more less gamzee was holding onto equius for support.
"Y'know you got a pretty face motherfucker~.." He slurred, equius's face flushed slightly...hell no...
"Thanks?..."
The rest of the party was a blur, equius woke up gripping his head slightly he found himself waking up on the coldness of the hard bathroom floor..the hell happened last night..he walked out in the hallway using the wall as support, nepeta was talking to karkat she turned around to see equius.
"Oh look who's up!"
"I feel fuc-...mh..I feel horrible..excuse my language.." Equius had a horrible headache..he didn't drink that much did he?
"You threw up half to death last night" nepeta giggled slightly, finally karkat spoke up trying to clean the counters.
"Yeah your fuckers done recked the shit out of my house!" Well..he was pissed
"Is there any aspirin?.." Equius groaned slightly every word he spoke or was spoken made his head throb in pain.
"here" Karkat slammed a bottle of Tylenol on the counter equius reached for it taking two of the pills closing the bottle handing it back to karkat who took the bottle of aspirin putting it back in the cupboard, equius sat down on one of the barstools Infront of the kitchen island.
"So what even happened last night?.."
Nepeta started giggling...fuck...that definitely meant something happened..she looked up at him smiling.
"You kissed gamzee last night!" She started laughing...oh HELL NO...shit please don't be true...equius's face flushed a bright red.
"Your fucking with me?.." At this point his language didn't matter to him.
"Nah! You were totally smashed! Then you bout started throwing your guts up"
In that moment equius actually wanted to dig a hole six feet under and bury himself alive
_______________________________________________

Equius sonny got home and took the biggest nap of his life not even bothering to change when he woke up and it was dark out already..damn he slept through the whole day..equius looked for his phone looking around the bed before finding it on the floor..he picked it up check the notification he found he had a message from...gamzee? How the hell did he get his number?...he looked at the message

***The message***
TC: 'Sup motherfucker :o)'

Equius looked at it a couple times..should he text back? He decided to do so.

CT: 'Hey? How'd you get my number'
TC: 'I put my number in your phone last night Remebrr?'
CT: 'Actually no, I don't remember'
TC: 'Wrll you feelin any beter???'
CT: 'no not really'
TC: 'Dam that sucks y'know we should really hang out more often :o))))'

Equius left him on read for a bit, gamzees Grammer was horrible he felt tempted to ask gamzee about the kiss bus decided against it hopefully gamzee wouldn't even remember it.

CT: 'I Geuss? I don't see a problem with that'
TC: 'Motherfucking miraculous dude :oD'

Equius turned off his phone rubbing his face slightly, combing his fingers through his long jet black hair..for fucks sake what as he done now?...

_______________________________________________
End of this chapter ✊😔😔