Trick or Treat

Well, here I was.

The Prank Room.

Mephisto's creepy, cavernous room of possessed objects. The things in this room could scare the wits out of someone or fool with their imagination. Once Mephisto put a person in here, it would take an exorcist masterclass expert to get out. Sadly, despite many years, I was woefully untrained. I was too busy learning to be a demon; I hadn't thought much about fighting them.

Right after dinner, he snapped a purple-gloved hand (how does he make the snap happen while wearing gloves?), and I found myself in the centre of a darkened room, no longer in my uniform. Mephisto had used his magic to change my clothes into the flimsiest negligee. With my face red with embarrassment, I pulled a robe off a nearby mannequin and wrapped my body within it.

"Mephisto! Stop hiding!" I practically stomped with irritation. "I'm not in the mood for your tricky fucking games!"

"Well, that's too bad." His voice laughed from somewhere in the room. "You've already picked a game to play with!"

The robe suddenly burst into a spray of purple tentacles, winding me up bondage-style.

"Tentacle porn." He whispered lecherously. "My ultimate favourite. I wonder what parts of you they will slither into?"

"You pervert!!!!" I shouted in mortification. "That's not happening!!!!"

My eyes burned as I called upon my demon powers. Within seconds, I burst into crimson flames and scorched the tentacles. Unfortunately, I also singed off all my clothes.

"Eve." Mephisto's voice became hoarse with desire. "You have blossomed into a beautiful woman. You've filled out in....places. I approve."

"Oh, God." I wrapped my fluffy tail around my nakedness. "Why is humiliation always part of your seduction?"

"It's a kink." He answered darkly. "Remember, I am superior to you. You are a familiar of mine. I love being corrupted by all of my power."

"At least you're honest about that."

I smirked, snatching a dusty sheet from a table.

"In the end, you can't control me."

I created a makeshift toga with a hastily tied knot.

"It's true." He conceded. "You can leave this world at any time. You are so special, darling."

He appeared like a Victorian magician in a dramatic purple smoke spray before me. When he theatrically threw his cape over his shoulder, I saw that Mephisto was entirely nude. I suppose he wanted to shock or arouse me, but instead, I fell to my knees, bursting into peals of laughter.

"Bonjour, Madame!" He announced, with a suggestive pose. "Would you like to play with my magic wand? It will make you an expert at tricks!"

"You are so ridiculous!" I wiped a tear from my eye. "Stop it."

"Admit it," Within the blink of an eye, Mephisto wrapped his arms around my waist. "A part of you has missed me terribly."

"A part of me does." I raised a bemused eyebrow. "But that part is decidedly unreasonable."

"Give in to the chaos, Eve." He kissed my plush mouth with wanton lust. "I want to fuck you for just for a few hours. Then you can return to that boring life of yours."

"I am not your doll."

"But you're here right now," he murmured. "We're playing house, and I can dress you in whatever I like."