Chapter 28

Germany was quite confused about what he had seen this morning, he wasn't sure what to make of it, perhaps he should take his father to a doctor, perhaps it would be a waste of time.

Germany sighed deeply, unsure what to do, he was currently trying to get the courage to go knocking on his father's door. It seemed a bit nostalgic, but he shrugged it off, he needed to focus on what the heck he was going to say when he did.

Eventually Germany got the courage to go near the door, he leaned his head against it when he did, but he didn't hear anything.

He took a step back, feeling quite anxious, but after some words of encouragement from Poland through text messages, he went to go open the door.

He poked his head into the room, it was dark, so he reached for the light switch. He nearly blinded himself when he turned it on, but after a couple of blinks he was fine.

"Vater?"

There was no response.

Germany tiptoed into the room, he didn't see his father anywhere, but he did see a lump of blankets on the bed.

He walked over to it carefully, and gently patted the lump. "Vater? Are you okay?"

There was no response.

Germany stood there for a moment, feeling a bit uncomfortable, but went along with it anyways. "Uh. Vater?"

He patted the blankets again, before deciding to just move them over to reveal his father. Who wasn't actually there.

Germany stared at the pillows, feeling stupid, yo where his dad go, hopefully not to get some milk-

He glanced around the room, but it was as lifeless as the pillows in front of him, perhaps his father wasn't in here, but where else could he be?

Would he be stupid enough to run away again? Germany sighed in defeat, wanting to fall into the bed and disappeared, but he had to find his father first. So he walked out of the room, and began his Reich hunt.

Germany had looked for his father for three hours and had found nothing. At this point he had check every room in his house, texted Poland about eighty times, cried twice, and was now sitting on the kitchen floor waiting for Poland to show up and help him.

But the polish country wouldn't be there for another thirty minutes, which made Germany even more stressed.

He sighed dramatically on the tile floor, having absolutely no clue where his father could be. He sat up tiredly, before standing up fully.

He looked around his kitchen, noticing all the cabinets and appliances.

Nothing interested him, so he looked out the window, seeing his backyard. With some nice grass, a couple of trees, little over grown flower pens, and his father chilling out there next to them.

He looked back at the kitchen, feeling stressed. Where could his father- Germany quickly looked back outside.

He squinted out the window, and surely enough his eyes hadn't deceived him.

He stomped into the yard, the back door banged shut as he walked away from it. He stomped over to the red German, feeling upset at him for going missing, but was sure that that wasn't what the other needed to hear at the moment.

He sighed as he finally reached his father, who was sitting under a tree. Germany walked closer to him, and took a seat next to him.

The two sat in silence for a moment, the wind gently brushed past them. Germany watched the grass sway, as little leaves began to fall from the trees.