ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Announcement / life update!*ೃ༄

Hello my lovely's! I finally started getting to my requests! I feel absolutely horrible because the first request I got was from a friend of mine, and I got that request almost two years ago! I posted it a few days after I got the request on my very first account on wattpad I had to change my account more than once because people could see my drafts which was weird but I got that fixed a long time ago! Anyway, I wanted to re-make that request, and I never finished doing that, and now I think I have seven requests all together. Two of those requests are from two very close friends of mine!

My mental health hasn't been great for the past few years, I had surgery two years ago that didn't heal properly and I now just figured out that the surgery is supposed to be only done for athletes and they don't even get it done because it can mess up the body or it just doesn't do anything so I'm in pain 24/7 that even just waking up hurts I can hardly walk and now I use a wheelchair very frequent and I'm even thinking about buying a cane and a knee and ankle brace.

and that's not the end. My depression and anxiety have been acting up, and I think I have PCOS and a sleep disorder, not to mention my panic attacks get so bad I even get them in my sleep so I'm trying to get everything checked out and I'm also on a waiting list to be put on a waiting list to see a therapist.

And my birthday is in almost two months and I'm going to be seventeen, which I'm pretty excited about so that's good!

I also haven't really regressed in months because so much has been going on, so I'm also trying to make time for that too,

So overall, I'm pretty much a mess, and I just wanted to come here because I've been pretty MIA, and I deeply apologize for this rant or vent? If you wanna call it that I never really vented before, so I dunno.

Again, I'm very sorry for only getting to your requests now, and yet i still don't know when im going to finish them, but this is a start!

I'm also very thankful for you all being so patient with me, and I promise I'll try to get them done as soon as possible!

hugs and kisses! And I hope you have a good rest of your day/night! <3