𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

(not proof read!!)

(not proof read!!)

"Bro, I got this letter yesterday and it was like 'you are invited to this soccer meeting'" Seol groaned, "and my mom forced me to go..." her calloused fingers played around with her guitar strings, slacking off on her band practice.

"Oh me too," Fuyuka said while sipping on her strawberry milk.

"Me too," a dark purple haired girl joined in.

"What are we talking about?" a girl with cobalt blue hair entered the classroom with her bass in her hand and her bag on her back.

"Chiyo, you're late again," the said purple haired girl stated.

Setting her bags down, the cobalt haired girl apologized, "sorry Masuyo, my teacher held me back."

"Did you sleep in class again?" Seol teased Chiyo with her long haired friend, Fuyuka, snickering. In response, Chiyo simply nodded with a nonchalant look, "what were you talking about?"

"Oh, we all got invited to a soccer meeting or something," Fuyuka replied.

"Oh that? I got invited too," the bass player said.

"So we all got invited?" Seol points out.

"Yeah we all did," Masuyo said as she set up her guitar too.

Knock, knock, knock

Seol gets up from her spot and opens the door: it was her homeroom teacher.

"Can you and Fuyuka follow me to the teachers' office?" she said in a stern tone.

Ah shit...

The two got dragged to the office, leaving the other two behind. Both Seol and Fuyuka knew that they were both in deep shit. Their teacher opened the door to the office; revealing Haruto standing by their teacher's desk with a smirk on his face.

...

"I expect you both girls to write an apology letter to Haruto for your actions," the teacher concluded her scolding.

Seol's eyes visibly twitched at the nonsense she just went through: first, that bitch Harushit made up lies to get her and Fuyuka into more trouble, the teacher won't let them tell her their side of the story, and then now they had to write an apology letter for this waste of space?! This is pure bullshit! Seeing her best friend's irritated face, Fuyuka quickly (half) bowed to their teacher and dragged Seol away before she could get in more trouble.

"Fuck this, I'm not gonna write the letter," Seol grumbled as she stared down at the single sentence on a piece of paper she found on the floor. Stuffing the paper into her bag, she looked at her long-haired best friend who was tapping on the desk because she was also stuck on what to write.

"You know what? Me too," Fuyuka said as she also put the paper into her bag.

Their two other bandmates looked at them with a deadpan expression: "what did you guys do?" Chiyo asked, leaning against Seol's desk.