-1-

.

.

.

Me and Medina got out of the car and we made our way to school , as I was walking Medina grabbed a mirror from her bag and started fixing her make-up , we entered the school gates and to be honest, it's your average British school, we walked to the office to grab our schedules to be greeted by this girl who looked like she came from the heavens , she had straight blonde hair, bright blue eyes  and was wearing some platform shoes and a skirt with a white button up shirt and a tie and blazer "hello, you two are Medina and Ilyas Osman am I right?" she said, she had a very very heavy French accent which made me feel like I just spawned at a posh restaurant   "umm yeah that's us" I replied "Well hello and welcome to Ocean crest high school , I hope you have a wonderful time here with us , I'm head girl ,year 10 , Julia Laurent , and the head teacher has sent me to give you two a tour around the school " she smiled " ahh that's cool!" Medinas eyes sparkled.

We spent the next 20 minutes wondering around the school with the head girl until the bell rang for class " so I'm gonna head to class now, I hope you guys have an amayzing day , goodbye !" she waved at us and then she went to class, I wasn't paying attention at all for the entire time so I had no idea what class I should be at so I just wondered around until I saw a teacher and asked her .

I walked into my history class and everyone was staring at me ,I took a seat on a random chair near the back and then the teacher walked in "Well hello everyone ! did you guys enjoy this weekend???" said the teacher then everyone started waffling about their weekend ,it was boring and it was funny of them to assume we cared about their stupid weekend "oh yes! you are Ilyas Osman right?" said the teacher , everyone turned to look at me "ermm..yeah that's me" I said in an awkward way   " oh lovely! come up and introduce yourself to the class" smiled the teacher .

I got up and made my way to the front of the classroom "um hi, my name is Ilyas Osman ,I like skating , and umm I come from Durham...yeah" I awkwardly looked at my classmates and they just stared back ,one of the boys at the back started laughing "Dustin is there anything funny?" said the teacher, he went quiet, " well Ilyas we hope you have an amazing year here with you have a seat !" I went back to my seat and listened to the teacher speak for the rest of the period .

The bell rang which meant I had to head to my next class , I looked down at my schedule to see that I have French next ,I asked my history teacher where the class is and she helped me find   , I got into class and I sat down next to a random guy who was sitting alone at the front, then the teacher got up to greet the class "Bonjour à toute la classe !" she said as she got up " Bonjour madam " the entire class said as if they were programmed to say it , "ah oui ,you must be Ailas Oesman right?" asked the teacher "erm it's Ilyas Osman but yeahhh" I said, the teacher told me to get up and introduce myself to the class , honestly they looked like shit and everyone there looked stupid as fuck and they were really smelly " Well I'm Ilyas and I like skating , that's that!" I said , it wasn't as awkward as last period because everyone just looked mad stupid ," Ilyas , if you need to talk I'm always here" she said "erm what the hell, why?" I asked kind of seeing where this was about to go "you know ,about your dad being in jail and stuff", suddenly I felt my throat get dry ,it was really awkward because everyone was staring and whispering "it's really none of your business though innit " I said with a dull tone "excuse me Mr Osman can you repeat yourself ?" she said in a shocked tone ,as if she didn't see it coming "I said it's none of your business " I repeated myself louder for her to hear properly "ce n'est pas ton affaire, you understand?"  she just stared in shock "OUI MADAM IT AIN'T NONE OF YORU GOD DAMN BUSINESS " said the guy who I was sitting next to , he was so excited ,as if he was waiting for this moment to happen "AILAS AND JUAN GOT TO THE HEADTEACHERS OFFICE NOW" she screamed at the both of us as I just grabbed my stuff and left.

I walked out and he followed "hey hey Ilyas wait up!" he said running up to me, he was a tan boy with brown hair in an undercut , he looked like the guys on Medinas Pinterest boards "man you did great " he said laughing "well I mean yeah she deserved it honestly , she was getting into my business and all that stuff "  I said as we kept walking "I'm Juan by the way , and you?" he asked "I'm Ilyas " I smiled , it was kind of awkward from there going forward "umm so we're not actually going to the head teachers office are we?" I turned "fuck no"he laughed

.

.

.

A/N: yeahh I know the teacher thing was kind of CLEARLY staged but I just needed to find a reason for him to hate her bcz I hate my french teacher lolll