Reason

"You are asked to come here for a special mission. As someone who is dedicated to his works we would like to ask you to join us and find the cure for the virus."

Soo Hyun doesn't believe what Ji Soo is saying. He kept saying "Why me?" and the two talked.

"Ok fine, I'll accept it but I still have to know as to what is happening." says Soo Hyun.

"The virus came from a science laboratory in Incheon. They are experimenting for a cure for cancer but one scientist sabotages the experiment. The antidote before the sabotage then tested to the mouses and it was successful. The scientist then sabotages the formula when the cure was announced and given in the public. The people who digested the cure will experience severe seizure and form a circular holes all over their body. The virus attacks and take over the brain of the victim." explained by Ji Soo.

Soo Hyun then accepted the job without hesitation.

Morning after that day, Soo Hyun went to the HQ and met Ji Soo.

"You're here. Follow me we're going to see the first victim of the virus" says Ji Soo.

Soo Hyun is shocked from what he saw. "That looks like a living corpse!" Soo Hyun says.

"This is the first victim and it is reported that he became violent and begin to salivate and tried to eat everyone he see." Ji Soo replied.

"It sounds like some kind of a movie." says Soo Hyun.

Ji Soo then teached Soo Hyun on how their facility works.