Chapter 3

Keqing POV:

Keqing knew she was being mean. Rude, arrogant, and it was dangerous, especially since the particular god standing in front of her could've torn her to pieces in a few minutes.

But that was just her instinctive reaction with any god- any- so-called archons. The 'gods of the gods.' There were seven of them in total, and apparently the Archon War was basically an entire legion of overzealous, weaker gods fighting the Archons and trying to replace them.

She blamed them.

Anyways, she beckoned for the god Morax and the adepti's Ganyu & Xiao to follow her.

"Where the hell is he?" She groaned. She ignored Morax's who? and instead focused. The world around her dissolved into threads of strange feelings, hot and cold, colour and colourless, numb and-

There! It was a small feeling, but it was there: The slightest tinge of Ningguang's magic, a thread of starry-gold-silver in a tapestry of boringness.

"Come on!" Keqing took off and was faced with a normal-looking man, with intelligent dark-brown eyes and red robes. 

"What-" Morax started.

"Do you sell the moon here?" Keqing murmured, so that only the man could hear her. Then she added, "I know Ningguang blessed you, don't even try to deny it."

With an annoying smile, the man bowed. "How many?"

Keqing hesitated. She didn't like the idea of having so many along with her, but- "Four."

As soon as she said that, a golden, shimmering aura wrapped around her, Morax, Ganyu, and Xiao. The next thing she knew, she was standing on top of the Jade Palace's courtyard, thousands of feet in the air.