3-Confession

Arya was confused by her actions and then he drove back to his house.
At Arya's house:
Her mother was eagerly waiting for him and then after an hour drive because of the traffic he came home . Suddenly his mother asked him " how's the girl?"
He replied " she is good"
His mother asked " so shall I say ok to them ??"
Arya blushed and said "okay maa"
Then his vadina came " oho looks like somebody is blushing?"( Vadina - bhabhi)
He looked at her " vadina now you started "
Time skips
At dhithya's place :
She was laying on her bed and recollecting memories with her boyfriend who cheated on her and started crying.
Suddenly somebody knocks on the door and her mother comes in and asks her " how's he?"
She replied " he's fine"
Her mother said " so shall I say it's okay from you ?"
She replied" Maa you just said to meet him I did it and I don't want to marry anyone now please "
Then suddenly his father came in " what's wrong dear you are saying he's nice na then what is stopping you from marriage?"
She got tensed and replied " he is from another state and he's not from the Marathi family na baba. How can I marry him and there are different rituals in both families na?
Her father replied " That's not an issue we can do marriage according to the both families and I know why aren't you ready for this marriage and that's because we gave you so much freedom and you even had boyfriend you are not able to forget him after the breakup also but now I had enough of this it's been a month till this matter get spread to whole society you should get married to Arya."
Dhithya flinched as his father's voice raised and she said " But baba once listen to me "
His father yelled " No more listening to you now you are getting married to him that's it and no more discussion Go and sleep we are going to their house"
Dhithya started crying and then suddenly her best friend messaged her
Isha : Hello
D : hi
Isha : what happened you didn't message me even once since the morning?
D: nothing I was busy with work
Isha : don't try to hide anything from me you know that I know you very well
D: Isha they fixed my marriage with someone!!
Isha : what are you serious??
D : Yeah and they are not even listening to me
Isha : uncle also turned out like typical Indian father who just cares about prestige!!
D : I don't want live Isha I just want die I had enough of this
Isha : stop talking rubbish did you meet him ?
D: Yes and he's very good
Isha : Then what is the problem?
D : I don't want ruin his life
Isha : don't think like that maybe he'll give you change in the life
D : okay bye I have to sleep our families are meeting tomorrow
Isha : did you tell him about your past ?
D: Not yet I am afraid to tell him
Isha : don't worry tell him tomorrow
D : okay
Next morning:
Dhithya was uneasy then her sister came and told
"Don't worry, everything will be good by the way you are looking too good in this green saree "
Dhithya smiled a little and said "Thank you "

" Dhithya flinched as his father's voice raised and she said " But baba once listen to me "His father yelled " No more listening to you now you are getting married to him that's it and no more discussion Go and sleep we are going to their house"Dh...

Her look ✨They started to his house and Arya father and mother greeted them and make them sit There comes a man in white kurta and greeted het family member's

Her look ✨
They started to his house and Arya father and mother greeted them and make them sit
There comes a man in white kurta and greeted het family member's

His look✨Arya's pov:Oh god she's looking so good in this green saree how can someone be this beautiful I got distracted for sometimes our families talked for sometime and suddenly my mom called and told her to take to my room and talk to her Arya'...

His look✨
Arya's pov:
Oh god she's looking so good in this green saree how can someone be this beautiful I got distracted for sometimes our families talked for sometime and suddenly my mom called and told her to take to my room and talk to her
Arya's Pov ended
They went upstairs and nobody was talking
So dhithya decided to break the ice and tell him about her past " Arya I want to tell something about my past about that which you asked yesterday I have been in a relationship with a guy the first year in our relationship was good although he used to beat me and simply say sorry I was blind in love that I used to forgive him but he would repeat the same I was traumatized mentally and physically but I loved him so much I couldn't leave him so decided to Marry him thinking that he would after our marriage and one fine evening I thought of proposing him but I caught him with other girl on his bed in his room I was shattered by seeing that I thought this the end of my life and been through depression for a month I still get panic attacks and I cry throughout night so after hearing all this I you want to marry me you are destroying your life because I can never give the love which you should get from a wife".
Arya was shocked that someone beat her then he replied " okay and I am sorry for what have you gone through.After hearing this I still want to marry you because my family likes you much and I also .."
Dhithya was shocked and asked " you also?"
He replied" respect my family and their feelings "
She replied" As I already told you that I can't give you what a wife gives to their husband but I assure you that I'll take care of your family and take the responsibilities of the house "
They both looked into each other's eyes and were completely lost but suddenly someone knocked on the door
Arya's househelp came and said " sir they are calling you both down "
They both went down as their family was waiting eagerly for the reply they both at a time said " we both are ready to marry each other "
Their families were very happy to hear that they are ready and started to fix their marriage.
Hey guys ,
Hope you liked this chapter
Follow my insta page for spoilers
You might get confused about why Arya didn't confess his feelings to her and why he agreed to marry her even though she's not ready to him love and the others
He still wanted to marry her as he thought she would change after marriage and expecting that his love will change her mindset
So let's see what destiny had planned for them.!!