6-Marathi Wedding

Guys , I am expecting just some support and also vote and comment if there are any mistakes.😊

It's been two days of there telugu marriage and they are officially married couple .
At the venue of there Marathi style wedding:
They arrived venue at correct time and pandit continued with the rituals

At the venue of there Marathi style wedding: They arrived venue at correct time and pandit continued with the rituals

His look~

Her look~They both started the rituals and did the Pooja then the pandit handed over the mangalsutra and asked to tie it to the bride

Her look~
They both started the rituals and did the Pooja then the pandit handed over the mangalsutra and asked to tie it to the bride. After that the pandit said to apply vermilion in her partiton of her hair.
Then he announced them as husband and wife .
After there wedding they didn't wanted to rush for the reception and they fixed the date after a month of both there wedding's.
They both went to dhithya's house for phagphera a ritual
And they both have to stay there for atleast one day at dhithya's place.
They both went into dhithya's room and they were staying in one room.
Arya was having a look all-over the room and it was exactly showing her personality of extrovertness and a very happy soul but he couldn't find that personality which her room is portraying.
Then dhithya came back changing herself into comfortable kurti and saw Arya who was busy at looking at her room.
Then she called him " A- Arya" while stumbling
He turned back " Yes wifey"
She was shocked and said " here take this towel and freshen up I'll take out your clothes "she again said it while stumbling
He looked at her " why are you stumbling wifey? By the way you can me by my name "
She glared at him and said " ok Mr.Reddy"
He looked at her " ok wifey"
After they got changed and were about to sleep but then Arya saw her setting herself a small area to sleep with some blankets and bedsheets and asked her" why are sleeping down wifey?"
She saw him and replied " You already know the reason behind our marriage and it's an arranged marriage Mr.Reddy."
He was in disbelief and replied " So what's the connection between this I asked why are you sleeping down we can share a bed wifey"
She was shocked " Mr.Reddy I already cleared this before I just married for our families and don't want anything between us like a normal husband and wife I don't want anything between us we are just husband and wife for name sake that's it "
He was broken inside by listening all that " Ye- Yeah I know but you don't have need to sleep on ground we will just keep pillows between us " he said it while stumbling and his were wet and red
She looked at him" okay"
They both slept as next morning they have to do some rituals
(I don't know the name this ritual but it's a fun ritual where husband or wife should keep a clove in there mouth and the other one should take it without touching there lips)
(Ps: I saw it reels and thought of writing it)
Next morning:
They both sat opposite to each to other and alot of things were running in there minds.
They both were supposed to that ritual and Arya kept clove between his teeth and dhithya was feeling embarrassment to take that infront of everyone but after she bent towards him to take the clove pallavi pulled him back and did the same for 3 to 4 attempts of dhithya she failed and for the last time she bent towards him and he was also close to her then she tried to take that clove from his mouth and just then there lips touched a bit and everyone cheered them.
Arya was very happy with this ritual.
Then another ritual where she have call her husband sweetly in Marathi .
She was sitting on the sofa and Arya was behind the wall
She called him " Ahoo?"
(Ahoo means husband in Marathi)
He was on cloud nine by listening and then he came and sat beside her maintaining enough distance
They had lunch quickly after doing all the rituals as Arya's family should leave for thier house taking there newly married couples. Arya took blessings from her family and left from there.
At Arya's house:
They have house and everyone was tired. They reached home lately as they had their dinner on the way as soon as they everyone went to their respective rooms and Arya's mother told that today is there first night ..
Dhithya was shocked listening to that and she was having various thoughts running in her mind such
If he would himself on her?
She was scared to death
They reached their opening the door they saw the whole bed decorated with flowers. Arya got furious by seeing all that decoration as it reminds what dhithya told him .he controlled his anger and closed the room door and started to throw the flowers and after that he went to change.
After he got changed he went to dhithya and said
" Look don't be scared I will not touch you without your consent and I know my boundaries very well I will never force myself on you if that day comes I swear to god I'll not even think once to kill myself."
She saw the pain and purity in his eyes and hummed in response
Then again he told " I have created space for your clothes in wordrobe and you change in changing room which is in the bathroom and don't worry it is enough spacious to change your clothes without any discomfort "
Then finally she answered" Thank you and also sorry"
He replied" why sorry?"
She said " I shouldn't have talked to like that yesterday without knowing your intentions that's why I'm sorry "
Then he replied" It's okay I'm sleeping onthe couch if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me"
She hummed in response
Arya's pov while laying on the couch:
My intentions?
To love her
To give her all the happiness in the universe
To grow older with her
To have silly fights with her
My intention is to be with her in her bad and good times

Hi guys
Hope you liked this chapter
Make sure you follow my insta page
Insta I'd " author_choatic24"
Do follow for some spoilers
And please support guys