New Life

(After the Note was given to their family. They tried to look for them both, only to turn up with nothing. Which ended up growing the family more & more apart)

/With Izuku & 2B\

Currently right now they both are Enjoying their new lifes. The first thing they had done, was completely Disappear from school. Now they basically don't go to school anymore. 

Although most people would have seen this as Bad, It wasn't for them as both 2B & Izuku were very intelligent for there age.

Izuku being 11 & 2B being 10

(A/N: Btw I am changing the timeline for U.A in this story so they will be much older than usual when U.A comes around)

To the point of both of them being able to outsmart the Rat God Nezu. So for the first 2 years of their new life they just enjoyed themselves & Training with Gojo & Kiro

No really much happened during the first 2 years. The only thing that really happened was 2B getting over her past & being able to smile & as for there training. It was great, however the things they couldn't get was Domain Expansion & RCT.

As for the moves. Izuku & 2B had no problem mastering them though there were some moves they couldn't use & after asking Gojo & Kiro about it.

They had told them that some of their moves Need Positive energy to use so they needed to learn RCT in order to use their full powers. But this did not stop them from training as hard as they could to master the current moves they could use. 

(If you need a Reminder of Kiro's moves, go to the Info Chapter)

(Year 4)

Currently Izuku is 15 & 2B is 14. Right now they both are doing the same as usual. Though sometime ago about 3 days ago. They had almost ran into there Previous Family.

This pissed them both off to the point of. When they started training again, they had used Domain Expansion out of pure hate. When that happened it made all the anger in them go away, as they were to excited to learn about Domain Expansion. On top of that along the way of them learning how to use Domain Expansion.

They both also learned how to use their other moves. for 2B it was Domain Amplification & for Izuku it was Falling Blossom Emotion.

But besides the training of their daily lives, Their social life was not at all boring as almost everyday for the Duo was filled with joy. But one thing that did always happen. For last 4 years they had lived together, the previous crush they had for each other had turned into full blown love.

One night while they both were in their rooms. They had admitted that they both did love each other, but they never really got into a Relationship because every time they would be in a position were they could have easily confessed to each other. They would chicken out, or one of them would blush so hard to the point were they would run away.

/Year 6\

By this time nothing really happened. Besides the fact that they had completely mastered Domain Expansion to the point were they both could do it in about 0.02 seconds & on top of that they both had mastered multiple forms of Martial arts. So Instead of doing the usual they would do. They both decided to take a walk

Izuku: *Walking in the street*

2B: *walking next to him*

"Due to the fact that it had been years both of their appearance's had changed quiet a lot. So they really didn't worry about the fact that they were walking around without a disguise"