Chapter 36

Afshu_shaik

"Cheers!"
Eight glasses clinked together.

"It's kinda hard to believe- it's already you guys' fifth anniversary!"
Jhope said cheerfully to the couple Namjin.

"For real! Who would've thought that they both could handle eachother so long? Like- one a destroyer, other is angry bird"
Everyone laughed as Jimin earned a smack afterwards.

"But yea.. honestly, they both are kinda meant to be"
They agreed with Jungkook.

"Jin hyung looks actually WWH today huh?"
Taehyung praised the eldest who sat more elegantly with a proud face.

"Yea, you look so handsome hyung"
Namjoon whispered making Jin's cheeks slight red.

"Did you look at mirror yourself?"

"Uhm.. no? I was busy looking at you so"
It was rare to hear cheesy lines from Namjoon, so whenever he said.. Jin would actually turn red.

"Ahem ahem- get a room please"
Yoonji teased while drinking.

"By the way.. you still didn't answer my question hyung"
Jimin said to Namjoon.

"What question?"
Hobi asked confused.

"I asked him after he invited for this party that- it's their fifth anniversary, shouldn't they celebrate just the two of them?"

"Well.. true though"
Hobi nodded. Everyone looked at Namjoon who suddenly stood up.

"So.. to answer your question Jimin, there's something I want you guys to be a part of"
They blinked confused. Jin was confused too. Namjoon then held Jin's hand who stood up as well as they both walked to a side and stood face to face.

"Joon?"
Jin called his name seeing how Namjoon was just staring at him. But everyone gasped, Jin the most, when Namjoon went on his knees.

It won't take any rocket science to understand what was happening, so Hobi's phone immediately held up to record the moment. Other's lit up with smiles too. Only Jin's heartbeat went crazy. Namjoon pulled out the velvety red box and opened it showing the pretty ring.

"Hyung.. you asked me what I'm gonna give you as present for today.. then, will you accept this gift?"
Jin's throat tightened. He wasn't expecting this at all.

"Will you marry me hyung?"
Everyone knew Jin would probably say yes, yet.. they sat while holding their breaths.

Jin's corner of eyes got teary, Namjoon no better. Jin couldn't say anything, so- he nodded few times agressively. They all cheered. Namjoon looked like- he breathed after an eternity. Namjoon stood up and slid the ring on Jin's finger. Both smiling ear to ear.

"Congo guys Congo!"
They hugged the couple one by one; ofc not forgetting to tease them a bit.

Things looked slightly emotional when Jin and Jungkook hugged. They weren't letting go. Everyone knew they both had a special siblings relationship. It was hard to describe the moment. Jungkook whispered to Jin,

"Congratulations hyung"
Seeing the always bickering duo being this way, made everyone smile more.

No one noticed, but- Taehyung's hand eventually went upto his upper chest. Where in the middle, under his warm clothes, was a locket.

Well, not locket, but- a ring. Ring which Jungkook wore him months ago at the end of aisle. He never took it off. It was always with him, just not on his fingers. He couldn't help but wonder if Jungkook had the ring or not. But.. he couldn't go and ask him in such moment.