𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒

1. To start off, Elena gets none of the Salvatore brothers.

2. Bonnie and Jeremy will not date, but rather Anna will remain alive.

3. Caroline will be with Klaus because that was my ship, and I won't let it go down like it did in the show.

4. Katherine will have her redemption, she will meet her daughter sooner, and she will have Stefan Salvatore.

5. Rebekah won't be so mistreated by the others (her family excluded) this go around.

6. Bonnie will not be a support character for plot. I hated how terrible Julie was to both the character of Bonnie and Kat Graham. She will get her happy ending with Enzo, and it won't be in the afterlife.

7. Pearl will be a more active character and will live. I thought it was a loss of potential plot when she was killed. Pearl may have been in the tomb, but she also was wise and could have been written to know things about say Klaus maybe even Silas.

8. TRAVELERS DO NOT EXIST!!! I hated this plot so much because it felt like it came from nowhere and lasted barely a season before being eradicated.

9. Sirens will not come into the story, but Cade will still have a part to play. The sirens were pretty much useless and were only invented to fill a gap because Nina Dobrev wasn't on the show for that season.

10. The doppelgänger and shadow self-plot points will be explained the way I understood from the show and will show a smoother way to merge them.

11. Heretics will also be introduced earlier, but only verbally because there's not many siphoner witches.

12. Up in the air, but kind of want Kai to have a redemption because he didn't deserve what happened to him. Well, taking her spleen and killing his family might have been overboard, but his father was the reason behind it all so if we can accept a morally grey character to be redeemed for killing their family due to a tragic backstory then I think Kai Parker can get one too.

13. Elena will not be in that slumber where she is tied to Bonnie's life. It was just a way to explain why she wouldn't be in the show. Luckily, this is a fanfiction where the presence of an actor/actress isn't required.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL, WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY CHANGES AND IF YOU WANT KAI TO HAVE HIS REDEMPTION AND HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT IT. FOR KATHERINE'S REDEMPTION, I'D LOVE IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO FOR THAT AS WELL. I PLAN FOR HER DAUGHTER TO PLAY A PART BECAUSE SHE KIND OF DID IN THE SHOW. THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!